BY CLEARASIL

Delight your senses with NEW Clearasil® Daily Clear® Superfruit cleansers. Formulated with a blend of Superfruit Extracts, Vitamin B3 and blemish prevention for radiant skin to help you #Wintheday every day. Benefits. Contains raspberry and cranberry extracts. Helps prevent blemishes for radiant skin. Refreshing fragrance you will enjoy using every day. ​. Note: The reviews on this page are monitored and regulated by the brand.

• How well does this help with blackheads? I've tried multi...1 Answers
  • Does it also work on very sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What does this smell like?1 Answers
CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash
  • "I gave this to my sister to try, I have very sensitive skin and break out from most cleansers. She loves this stuff, she did not break out said skin feels super fresh and clean :) " in 36 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster and I absolutely love it, it smells great and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean all day." in 18 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster however this one wasn't my favorite." in 17 reviews
  • "Recently I was on a journey to find a new face wash once I heard what exfoliating micro beads are doing to our oceans, rivers, etc." in 13 reviews
  • "I received samples of this in my varsity voxbox and I am definitely going to buy a full size product to give it more time to see if it prevents blemishes." in 10 reviews
katherine h.
Gaithersburg
This product keeps your face clean I use this as soon as I wake up , it makes your face feel so refreshing I would really recommend this to other people it’s a very gentle product just don’t apply too much because it will burn your face a little
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
Not my favorite, price was OK because it was purchased at Walmart but overall I would not re-purchase at all. I liked the scent of it but unfortunately it made me break out, Disclaimer: I have eczema and sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I put on my face. Would not use for myself but hey it might work for someone else.
Bailee M.
Texarkana
It has a very good smell. It is my mom favorite. I bought it from Walmart was very cheep. Works very well my pimple went away around two days. If you use it to much it can make your skin dry. Other than that I would definitely buy again.
Alexandra S.
This product dried my skin out which is expected with acne cleansers but it dries my skin out and doesn’t help my acne out so I don’t like this product very much. It does clean well, so it may work for you.
Tameria R.
Memphis
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff provides a clean, fruity, refreshing cleanse. It’s very gentle on the skin and great for everyday use. Breaks up oils and and releases unwanted dirt from makeup products with gentle but effective formula.
Jessica W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smelled great! Exfoliated the skin nicely! Left skin feeling refreshed and smoothed and silky. I would definitely recommend this product for all skin tones... If you have dry dry a moisturizer is a must!
Kelsi C.
Bowling Green, KY
This product is wonderful! It feels great on my skin, gentle, and smells so good! It more than met my expectations and I would definitely recommend! I bought mine at Target.
Ashley G.
staunton
I love this stuff! Smells great, cleans out my pores. Works great with controlling my oiliness of my skin. Affordable and totally worth it!CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash
Lauren B.
I have tried many products in my time to clear up my face. I've had severe acne back in.middle school that scared my face and lefg me with marks of.my cheeks. But after trying this product I have to say I wasn't too impressed with it. It's a nice cleanser don't get me wrong..It washed my face well and was refreshing. But as far as seeing a difference with my break outs I didn't see a change. That's the only reason I have given this three stars. Good cleanser but not for my acne. It may be different for everyone.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
I feel like this face wash does do a pretty good job. It has helped clear up some minor break outs and prevent from any more occurring. It has a nice light scent and is relatively inexpensive. I do like that it's pretty easy to find. I usually pick it up at CVS or Target. My only complaint really is that my skin is super dry and this seems to dry it out even more. But it does work so if you have crazy dry skin just make sure you have a good moisturizer.
Irene L.
Brooklyn, NY
When you get the clearasil is it full size or sample size
Nancy P.
Has anyone with sensitive combination skin tried this yet? I have the samples in my varsity voxbox but I'd like to know what to expect.
Caitlin R.
Is there a scrub?
Paula N.
Is this good for oily skin?
rosenny r.
elizabeth, NJ
I have dry sensitive skin. can i use this?

Amazon