Clearasil® Daily Clear® Refreshing Superfruit Scrub uploaded by Briana H.Clearasil® Daily Clear® Refreshing Superfruit Scrub uploaded by Briana H.Clearasil® Daily Clear® Refreshing Superfruit Scrub uploaded by Nicky A.

BY CLEARASIL

Delight your senses with NEW Clearasil® Daily Clear® Superfruit cleansers. Formulated with a blend of Superfruit Extracts, Vitamin B3 and blemish prevention for radiant skin to help you #Wintheday every day. see more...

Clearasil® Daily Clear® Refreshing Superfruit Scrub
  • "I love love love this face wash I received it in my vox box and had to go buy it the next day because I only had three samples and i was my face twice a day!" in 14 reviews
  • "I will be definitely going to go by the full bottle, it also smells amazing.It leaves your face refreshed and smooth." in 10 reviews
  • "and it smells great but it did dry out my skin a little so you'll have to use a moisturizer after :)" in 7 reviews
  • "I received samples of this product in my Varsity Vox Box, and I must say, it worked very well for my skin type, and my skin breaks out very easily." in 5 reviews
  • "This keeps my face clear , smells really good which is a plus , I use it every day, some times twice a day, in morning , and before bed" in 3 reviews
Seth A.
Keyser, WV
Clearasil® Daily Clear® Refreshing Superfruit Scrub I have only used this product maybe like 3 or 4 times. I liked it from what I could tell from me using it so few times. It smells nice. It is a daily scrub. My face felt amazingly fresh after I had used this product. The packaging is a squeeze bottle tube. It was effective when I used it the few times that I did use it. I would buy it so I could see exactly how well it does work. I would recommend it to anyone who uses daily masks.
Kendra K.
Winona, MN
I love this product! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out my skin. It also does not cause burning or itching after using and I can for sure see a difference in my skin after using it! I love this product and I think although somewhat more expensive it is a good price for the results I've received.
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
This was a decent scrub, but I’ve used better. It had a nice smell and my skin felt nice after using it but I never noticed a difference on my face. I didn’t use it for long so I might would give it another try.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite. I use it on my chest. I don't know why but I always have a disgusting acne on my chest. Not a pleasant thing to have for a girl :( I have try so many brand. This one is one of my favorite. It's affordable price, work and smell good. Helps scrub off black head acne and soften dead skin. Also I feel that it lighten up acne scar as well.
Rebekah R.
Very great product here. Has so many itty bitty rocks to scrub your dead skin off. Keeps your acne away. Price for this product is a good value. First time user. Go gentle on your face because it's thick scrub which I think it's great. I recommend this to any consumer.
Natalie P.
El Paso
Definitely my favorite scrub of all of the clearasil scrubs!! It smells wonderful and leaves your face feeling clean and cool. It does dry my face out a little but I help it out with a moisturizer cream
Sarah C.
This made my skin feel weird at first. It tingled while it was on, but once I removed it and let the air hit my skin, and as time went on, it started to give me a weird kind of pinching, not quite pins and needles, kind of sensation. My skin turned spotty. Small spots. But then it went away and my skin was super clear and actually glowing! I am wondering if it was because it was the first time I had ever used the product? Still, the smell was amazing and after the initial complications it actually did make my skin radiant, as claimed.
Julissa A.
East Elmhurst, NY
I used this right after receiving my voxbox and I loved the smell and since it was night and I always wash my face, I used it. The only thing was I noticed that my face was SUPER oily the next morning. All I did was go to bed and my face looked like someone slapped me with a greasy pizza slice. Not only that, my face broke out in the worst way possible. I have a pretty much clear face with the occasional pimple when mother nature is arriving but this gave me A BREAKOUT. I threw the rest out.
Liv W.
I used the face wash four times (with my Clarisonic), and each time, I wasn’t super thrilled with it. It has a very thin, watery consistency that doesn’t foam or lather. It kind of smells like berry, with something a little unpleasant added into the mix, like sweat or body odor. I used it both in the morning and at night. It didn’t help control my oil and didn’t particularly help with acne. I think if you have normal skin, this would be alright for you. It just didn’t work out for me.
Shea S.
Lexington, North Carolina
I have two bottles of this stuff. My mom uses one and I was using the other but it was irritating my skin more then it was helping clean it and scrubbing away the dirt and oils. Not sure if it was a right pick for me. The scent is great and all and the clean feeling you get is good but afterwards for me it irritated my skin and I spent a lot of time scratching at my face because it was itching after I used it. It might be great for others but for me I won't use it anymore.
Alondra A.
Hos was the scent on this product?
Cecilia P.
Lynn, Ma
Is clearasil daily clear refreshing super fruit good for sensitive skin?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does this dry out your skin?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
Did it irritate anyones face after use?
rebecca t.
Spring Lake, NJ
Is the scent over powering?