CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Scrub uploaded by Briana H.CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Scrub uploaded by Briana H.CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Scrub uploaded by Nicky A.

BY CLEARASIL #64 in Face Scrubs

Delight your senses with NEW Clearasil® Daily Clear® Superfruit cleansers. Formulated with a blend of Superfruit Extracts, Vitamin B3 and blemish prevention for radiant skin to help you #Wintheday every day.

CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Scrub
  • "I like this face wash, it provides great exfoliation for my face and didn't irritate my incredibly sensitive skin. " in 21 reviews
  • "I love love love this face wash I received it in my vox box and had to go buy it the next day because I only had three samples and i was my face twice a day!" in 14 reviews
  • "I will be definitely going to go by the full bottle, it also smells amazing.It leaves your face refreshed and smooth." in 10 reviews
  • "and it smells great but it did dry out my skin a little so you'll have to use a moisturizer after :)" in 7 reviews
  • "I received samples of this product in my Varsity Vox Box, and I must say, it worked very well for my skin type, and my skin breaks out very easily." in 5 reviews
Seth A.
Keyser, WV
CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Scrub I have only used this product maybe like 3 or 4 times. I liked it from what I could tell from me using it so few times. It smells nice. It is a daily scrub. My face felt amazingly fresh after I had used this product. The packaging is a squeeze bottle tube. It was effective when I used it the few times that I did use it. I would buy it so I could see exactly how well it does work. I would recommend it to anyone who uses daily masks.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
I love this procduct for my nighttime cleaning. It smells fantastic and always leaves my face fresh and clean. It’s gentle enough for me to use every morning and day. There is nothing I would say needs to be improved
Keoki L.
I ran out of this, but I really need it back. I loved using it every morning, but it did kind of dry my face out even if it does give me a morning burst, and the look of a fresh face. I really love it. I think its good for others to use regularly or on lazy mornings.
Emily H.
Clearasil Face products are Very effective for my type of skin. I love the super fruit scrub, I use it every morning and it defiantly wakes me up! Their products are a little more pricey than I would like but you get what you pay for with this brand
Kutenda M.
Dracut
First of all let me just say this product saved my life. Really bad acne runs in my family but after using this stuff my skin started clearing up quickly. It works so fast and it smells so good too, I definitely recommend this to anyone who would want to buy it.
Kendra K.
Winona, MN
I love this product! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out my skin. It also does not cause burning or itching after using and I can for sure see a difference in my skin after using it! I love this product and I think although somewhat more expensive it is a good price for the results I've received.
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
This was a decent scrub, but I’ve used better. It had a nice smell and my skin felt nice after using it but I never noticed a difference on my face. I didn’t use it for long so I might would give it another try.
Lilly R.
I LOVE THIS BRAND SO MUCH HELPS ME A WHOLE LOT FOR A GOOD PRICE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE THE BLUE ONE THO I VERY MUCH ENJOY THIS ITS A MUST HAVEEEEEEEE.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite. I use it on my chest. I don't know why but I always have a disgusting acne on my chest. Not a pleasant thing to have for a girl :( I have try so many brand. This one is one of my favorite. It's affordable price, work and smell good. Helps scrub off black head acne and soften dead skin. Also I feel that it lighten up acne scar as well.
Briana H.
I love this product! I used it this morning and it kept my face from breaking out and leaving it smooth and a great things is that it's affordable and the scent in my opinion isn't the best but it's bearable .
Cecilia P.
Lynn , MA
Is clearasil daily clear refreshing super fruit good for sensitive skin?
Alondra A.
Hos was the scent on this product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does this dry out your skin?
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Does this product work? Any pros or cons?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Did it irritate anyones face after use?