BY CLEARASIL

Helps Prevent Blemishes for Radiant Skin For the treatment of acne 4 Helps prevent blemishes Infused with a refreshing fragrance Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Pads gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin to help prevent blemishes. It contains a blend of raspberry and cranberry extracts known for their antioxidant properties, and Vitamin B3. These cleansing pads are infused with a refreshing fragrance you will enjoy using every day.

Melissa V.
I've used these in the past for topical acne, they are inexpensive and smell good. They are not the best for your skin as there are a lot of unnatural ingredients. However, again, super cheap and good in the event you're face has whiteheads. It's also available just about anywhere which is super convenient. I feel like there's a reason only teenagers use them though.
sharon s.
Miami
Ehhhh I expected more from this did not really do much to my face. It does have a wonderful scent though like a strawberry candy. It was pretty gentle. I guess the berries in it did not make me feel refreshed.
Lauren T.
North Platte, NE
I love using these! They are the perfect refresher I need in the morning! I have bought 2 so far and plan to continue to buy! They are gentle enough to not bother my super sensitive skin! Must have!
Hayley K.
Fayetteville , AR
The superfruit in these pads make them refreshing. I have tried the regular ones and they work just as well but the superfruit makes them so much better! They are very gentle on your skin and easy to find at Walmart!
Tammy K.
Boone
Me and my son use it Those nasty pesky blackheads and whiteheads always pop don’t want them and helps keep them away I was not disappointed it’s very effective Maybe more in a package
Samantha S.
I used this for a very long time and just recently ran out. I love these because they're good to take off makeup and sometimes is a good substitute for washing your face.
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
a mi ija le encanta este producto tiene la piel grasa y últimamente le salían barritos pero a estado usando este producto y sele esta limpiando la cara es muy bueno
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
I have pretty mild acne with frequent flare ups, especially during the summer, and I found myself without something fast acting to put on my pimples so they'd go down and stop throbbing. These things work. Most of my pimples reduce in size by 50% on the first night. You can also use a wipe in the morning, and it doesn't interfere with makeup application.
However, when using this on your cheeks, keep your eyes closed until the solution dries. The evaporating alcohol ( or I assume that's what it is) will make your eyes burn if you try to keep them open. I wouldn't let this deter you from trying these out though.
Nicole L.
My daughter uses these and is super happy with how great they work and how wonderful they smell. Unlike other medicinal acne products these have a wonderful fruity scent. They take off her make up while cleansing her face and get rid of pesky pimples. Great all the way around, will buy again!
Rachel L.
I enjoy these acne cleansing pads! The scent is so refreshing and they are a good price. They work great and is a easy way to get your entire face clean while fighting acne if you are pressed for time. I usually get mine at Target and I believe it's about $4- $5.
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
Are these just pads soaked in toner? Do you think it helps prevent break outs? Would you recommend it?