BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear™ Pore Cleansing Pads.
Dermatologist tested.
Daily pore cleansing pads.
Dual action pads deep clean pores and exfoliate.
Clearer skin all day, every day.
2% salicylic acid acne medication.
3.58 in2 (23.1 cm2). see more...

• I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really ...1 Answers
  • Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?1 Answers
Clearasil Daily Clear Pore Cleansing Pads- 90 CT
  • "I would recommend for those with oily skin or ppl that really want a deep clean after wearing makeup." in 1 review
  • "(Note: I have sensitive skin but this product was really strong!)" in 1 review
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Sometimes I prefer to clean my face with a pad rather than a scrub. My face is extremely sensitive though, so if I use the alcohol pads too much it will dry my face out! I usually buy this product from Walmart. When I use this product my face feels so clean and smooth. It's like a little magnet pad that cleans your pores. I would buy this product again.
Chrystan L.
Chrystan L.
Culleoka, TN
This product has helped me so much over the last few weeks. I don't wear makeup often but when I do it was hard for me to find something that could take it off effectively. These cleansing pads have done the trick! While it does have a strong smell these pads have taken off the make up and helped clear up my face of blemishes!
Nana L.
Nana L.
Happy Valley, OR
Use these when i need an extra deep clean after makeup or working out, first time purchaser and will last me quite a while. Met my expectations fairly well, seems a bit drying [i have dry skin] and irritated some acne. An okay product over all, especially for the decolletage and neck area after sweating or working out!
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
I love these facial cleansing pads! I use them after I workout at the gym or after a walk at the park! they make your face feel like you just washed it! it has a stinging sensation to your face, but I love that! I don't feel that it is too strong or not gentle enough for your skin! highly recommend!
kyndra m.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
These facial cleaning pads are a great way to do a fast cleaning to your face. I am a repeat user and also have my family using as well. It is very convenient when your on the go and very effective. I would definitely buy them over and over again and would tell everyone as well.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I have used these for a few weeks now and I have not really noticed much of a difference. I use them once or twice a day and the pad always looks pretty dirty so it must be cleaning my face pretty well, but I haven't really noticed a decrease in breakouts or clearer pores.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
These are pretty goods. They have been around FOREVER. I used to use them when my acne/blemishes were OUT. OF. CONTROL. These days I don't need them that often! But, they are VERY STRONG so if you have sensitive skin these may not be the best for you!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Too many products I have tried end up irritating my skin or drying it out, but not this one. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I definitely recommend this if you have sensitive skin and need something light but effective to clean your face.
Belle M.
Belle M.
Paducah, KY
This product works very well against acne. While it is cleansing your pores it's also fighting acne. It is a good packaging. It did meet my expectations of how well it worked. It is a great value and it wasn't expensive at all from where I got it.
REBECCA R.
REBECCA R.
Cottage Grove, MN
This product is great for cleansing when at home or on the go. It Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed without being too harsh. I found it at Walgreens, Target and Walmart. I would use this product again and recommend to others for sure.
Bibi C.
Bibi C.
São Paulo
I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really works, my skin is pretty oily and I have few acne. Also what time of the day should you use it?
erica e.
erica e.
Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?