BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear™ Pore Cleansing Pads.
Dermatologist tested.
Daily pore cleansing pads.
Dual action pads deep clean pores and exfoliate.
Clearer skin all day, every day.
2% salicylic acid acne medication.
3.58 in2 (23.1 cm2). see more...

• I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really ...1 Answers
  • Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?1 Answers
Clearasil Daily Clear Pore Cleansing Pads- 90 CT
  • "I would recommend for those with oily skin or ppl that really want a deep clean after wearing makeup." in 1 review
  • "(Note: I have sensitive skin but this product was really strong!)" in 1 review
Chelsy D.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I tried the clearasil face wipes and this product here. I will never buy these again! It was a liquidy substance that dries on your skin. It did nothing for me. I had a cheap brand a few years back that said maximum strength and it actually helped so maybe try your luck else where. And their face wipes gave me more acne which is just frustrating when your at a battle with your acne. Not worth it. It was supposed to be a cream, not liquid. Maybe trust neutrogena or stridex face wipes. Just don't even bother with this product!
Tristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about a good clean burn on your face when trying to get those nasty zits away. As soon as you apply this product onto your face with acne is present you can feel it working right away. That’s one thing I love about it. You can tell a difference the very next day. I absolutely love this product! It helped me with all my acne problems.
Rebecca O.
Irmo
I have been using "clearasil" since I was a kid and it still keeps on working.  I love the wipes.  That is my daily cleaning ritual.  They can burn if you have any open pimples or scratches, but they do a great job.  I have small breakouts, yes even in my forties, and these get it done.
Shayna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty ineffective for dealing with blackheads and whiteheads, but it does work alright to prevent as many new blackheads from forming. It's better as a face wash than an effective acne treatment.
Brittany M.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
After I remove all my makeup and rinse my face off I like to use these pads on my clean skin. They don't erase all of my blemishes but they do help significantly! I have very oily skin and these also help absorb some of the excess oil I have without drying out my skin.
Christina W.
Cleveland, TN
SO GOOD! These pods help you feel totally clean after you've had a good wash. It takes the excess dirt off that you wasn't able to get. It's a little harsh, but you dont have to rub hard. It has a scrub like feel on the pod. I would definitely but this product again!
Bree W.
Clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left my face feeling damp for the whole evening, but it did seem to help my acne a bit. Pore control is difficult for me — my pores are always so large — so finding a product that really pulled out as much as possible is something high up on my list of priorities.
Jackie P.
Laureldale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these pads they remove so much dirt from your face and leaves it feeling so smooth and fresh and it also is very gentle on the face and doesn’t have your face feeling really tight which is a plus , they are perfect for on the go also
Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried these before and they do seem to clean your face fairly nicely but the odor makes your eyes water from how strong it is. These pads have a very loud alcohol and acne treatment smell. If you can get past that they aren't to bad though.
Kelly L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this product was good but it didn't blow me away. I'm not a huge fan of cleansers in the pad forms because they tend to dry out my face. If you have oily skin it might work better for you, but since I have dry still it made it slightly dry
Bibi C.
São Paulo
I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really works, my skin is pretty oily and I have few acne. Also what time of the day should you use it?
erica e.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?