Clearasil Daily Clear Pore Cleansing Pads- 90 CT uploaded by erica e.Clearasil Daily Clear Pore Cleansing Pads- 90 CT uploaded by Chrystan L.Clearasil Daily Clear Pore Cleansing Pads- 90 CT uploaded by Devin R.

BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear™ Pore Cleansing Pads.
Dermatologist tested.
Daily pore cleansing pads.
Dual action pads deep clean pores and exfoliate.
Clearer skin all day, every day.
2% salicylic acid acne medication.
3.58 in2 (23.1 cm2). see more...

• I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really wo...1 Answers
  • Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I would recommend for those with oily skin or ppl that really want a deep clean after wearing makeup." in 1 review
  • "(Note: I have sensitive skin but this product was really strong!)" in 1 review
Joe J.
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
I have used these before to clean my face after it gets really oily. My skin gets really oily after a long day, no matter what I'm doing. I hate that I have very oily skin, but these pads are awesome at getting all the oil off and they leave my face feeling great. I can tell all the oil has come off.my face because my face feels fresh and smooth after. It is really a great product and I recommend it to others that have the same problem as me.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
I enjoy these for a quick way to a clean face without the rag and soap. It is nice when I am feeling oily or just can't seem to clear my pores. There are a lot in there for the price and they are certainly convenient. While I personally still like to use a facial scrub for a deep clean, these are definitely a staple to my routine. I would recommend them to others.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
Sometimes I prefer to clean my face with a pad rather than a scrub. My face is extremely sensitive though, so if I use the alcohol pads too much it will dry my face out! I usually buy this product from Walmart. When I use this product my face feels so clean and smooth. It's like a little magnet pad that cleans your pores. I would buy this product again.
Chrystan L.
Chrystan L.
Culleoka, TN
This product has helped me so much over the last few weeks. I don't wear makeup often but when I do it was hard for me to find something that could take it off effectively. These cleansing pads have done the trick! While it does have a strong smell these pads have taken off the make up and helped clear up my face of blemishes!
Nana L.
Nana L.
Happy Valley, OR
Use these when i need an extra deep clean after makeup or working out, first time purchaser and will last me quite a while. Met my expectations fairly well, seems a bit drying [i have dry skin] and irritated some acne. An okay product over all, especially for the decolletage and neck area after sweating or working out!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA
I have combination skin on my face, with the T-zone being oily and the sides of my face being dry. These pads work wonders to clean the oily areas. There is always something on the pad, even after I've washed my face. It's also nice to be able to just clean the areas I want rather than my whole face.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
I love these facial cleansing pads! I use them after I workout at the gym or after a walk at the park! they make your face feel like you just washed it! it has a stinging sensation to your face, but I love that! I don't feel that it is too strong or not gentle enough for your skin! highly recommend!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Wichita, KS
Despotic was okay I did find that it helps sound but it did Tinder really really dry my face out. And then it spent days feeling and so I wasn't able to use them and then I was afraid to use them because they were so strong. I think they would be okay if you just didn't use it as much
London F.
London F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these for when I'm in a rush and can't commit to fully washing my face. Plus, you can get them anywhere....Walmart, Rite Aid, etc. I get these cleansing pads a lot because you get a lot for your money. They're a little drying, but you just have to pair them with a light lotion.
kyndra m.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
These facial cleaning pads are a great way to do a fast cleaning to your face. I am a repeat user and also have my family using as well. It is very convenient when your on the go and very effective. I would definitely buy them over and over again and would tell everyone as well.
erica e.
erica e.
Does Any ONE ELSE STILL USE THIS?
Bibi C.
Bibi C.
São Paulo
I heard about this product and I would like to know if it really works, my skin is pretty oily and I have few acne. Also what time of the day should you use it?