BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kristen G.
I love these! They smell so fresh and clean, exfoliate, treat my acne, and remove my makeup. My skin feels and looks so clean after I use these. I have tried other similar products, but I keeps going back to these!!!
Kayla P.
palm bay
One of the most important parts of my daily skin care ruetine! It helps get rid of and prevent acne. It is also oil free so you never have to worry if you have oily skin. Definitely an effective product!
Mia T.
These actually work so good on my husband, not me tho lol. They break me out. But these work amazing for him since he is lazy about skin care and they are simple. They do a great job for his adult acne.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
These are the best! Especially if you are on the run. I work out a lot, therefore I sweat a lot and have more problems areas in the places I Sweat. I use these inexpensive little oil free pads to clean my problem areas before they get too out of control!
Kortniee M.
I actually have these right now and I love them. They make my face feel clean after one use. Again, I bought them from Walmart. I think for the price they are good. And I will continue to buy them.
Tee D.
I love using these pads at the end of the day or in the morning. They do not dry out my skin and if I feel like I am going to break out someone where on my face I use these pads to clean my face!
Lindsey V.
Chicago , IL
These pads give my skin a refreshing boost while sloughing off any dull skin cells that may be contributing to my breakouts. I love using this product when my skin needs an extra boost of T.L.C.
Jenna N.
This product has such a strong smell it almost made me not use it in the first place. I got past the smell and used it, at first it seemed good and like nice. It did dry my skin out just a little but I didn't mind. The next day I woke up and my skin was having a fit. I had pimples and texture I have never had before and the texture I already had was worse and more noticeable. I would never ever recommend this product. My skin is not sensitive and it did horrible things to my skin. Beware of this product it won't help treat or prevent pimples.
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
I love this product. I, unfortunately, had to stop buying it due to money issues. I loved how it left my face feeling fresher and freer from acene. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla P.
KOKOMO, IN
I use these everyday after my 10 hour shift in a factory. They make my skin feel clean and fresh. Very nice for preventing any breakouts as well. They do have a strong smell, but they work so I dont mind as much.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?