BY CLEARASIL #99 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Monae. W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love how my face used to clear up whenever I used this product. I used to not wear make up and still get acne bumps, so when I did use these pads, I had less and less. I’m glad my mom used to buy me these. It was a great choice!
Maranda O.
These are the best wipes that I've used! They smell amazing and I love that the package isn't a resealable bag because they fall apart easy. I have been using these for years and am not disappointed! I would highly recommend.
Kayleigh E.
New Holstein, WI
I used these pads every day when I get out of the shower. They make my face feel clean, I also use them to wash off my make up at night before cleaning my face. They don't burn like other facial pads I have used in the past.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Absolutely love these cleansing pads. The only thing I would I recommend is to stay clear of the eye area. It makes mine burn a little. Works great and a great price! Would buy again.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these little wipes. It makes it easy to clean your face with powerful cleanser without having to wet and rinse your face in the sink. I love the convenience and price point but the formula is a little bit harsh
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
These face wipes make a quick cleaning a breeze. When the weather is humid and hot, or I've been working outside, I like to swipe my face with one of these wipes to get the grime off my face and help prevent blackheads.
Vanessa b.
Elizabeth
This is my holy grail for dry skin . Are usually turn red after using it. Are usually feel refreshed after using this my skin feels refrigerated and clean. It’s a little bit harsh on the skin if you have sensitive skin but it’s really good product. I would recommend this product to all types of skin. You can get this in CVS Rite Aid and many more other stores.
Blakeley H.
Little Rock, AR
I️ used to have tiny bumps along my forehead and these pads have complete rid my face of any tiny bumps. I️ use a pad every night after washing my face and then add a moisturizer and my face has never been better!
Kristen G.
I love these! They smell so fresh and clean, exfoliate, treat my acne, and remove my makeup. My skin feels and looks so clean after I use these. I have tried other similar products, but I keeps going back to these!!!
Mia T.
These actually work so good on my husband, not me tho lol. They break me out. But these work amazing for him since he is lazy about skin care and they are simple. They do a great job for his adult acne.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

back