BY CLEARASIL #99 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Kate M.
Oak Ridge
along with the pump, i’ve been using this product since i was a little girl. my face has never been so clean and clear than when i was using this. my grandmother and mother and sister still use that to this day. i will always stand by this!
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
I recently bought this product just to give it a try and it went above my expectations. I used them right before I went to bed and when I woke up in the morning and it makes my face feel so clean and fresh. They are fairly affordable for how many pads that comes in one package!
Arlene M.
These help me so much. I have only skin and this helps me throughout my whole day . In school and in work. I buy them from Walmart. I always buy these and would recommend. I'm still using them but have to get more 😂 I loved this product.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
Way too intense for my sensitive skin. All this product did was give me a chemical burn and didn't inhibit my acne in the least bit.

It smells like straight rubbing alcohol and I would have rather used that on my skin than this product.
Aubrey C.
Pleasant View
These are amazing. I use them every time after I shower and I can feel it working. It stings a little, but that’s only because it is working! I buy these all the time, and would recommend to anyone looking for control over your acne!
Suzanne C.
I've been using these pads for a few years. They are always my go to for help clear up any breakouts. It does not dry out your face. And it definitely helps get rid of the breakouts. I will definitely be buying this again plus there are a lot of pads and it lasts for a while. Love it!!
Brianna H.
It’s a pretty effective acne treatment and has worked on some occasions—but I don’t like the feeling of it on my face and the smell is pretty strong, dries out face with strength and I would rather have a liquid treatment personally.
Jerri H.
Ripley
I just recently started using these. They're okay so far. My face was in the middle of not-so-great looking and terrible looking. After a few days of using these face pads there hasn't been any change with how my face looks, yet; I still have hope. I do like the smell of these face pads though.
Monae. W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love how my face used to clear up whenever I used this product. I used to not wear make up and still get acne bumps, so when I did use these pads, I had less and less. I’m glad my mom used to buy me these. It was a great choice!
Kayleigh E.
New Holstein, WI
I used these pads every day when I get out of the shower. They make my face feel clean, I also use them to wash off my make up at night before cleaning my face. They don't burn like other facial pads I have used in the past.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

back