BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I like these pads when I was a teen.  I now an adult almost done with college.  AI normally got it at Walmart was fairly cheap and worked well.  Also, made my face feel clean and hydrated. It was effective and my acne went down but it started to come back after a while.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
I recently bought this product just to give it a try and it went above my expectations. I used them right before I went to bed and when I woke up in the morning and it makes my face feel so clean and fresh. They are fairly affordable for how many pads that comes in one package!
Aubrey C.
Pleasant View
These are amazing. I use them every time after I shower and I can feel it working. It stings a little, but that’s only because it is working! I buy these all the time, and would recommend to anyone looking for control over your acne!
Suzanne C.
I've been using these pads for a few years. They are always my go to for help clear up any breakouts. It does not dry out your face. And it definitely helps get rid of the breakouts. I will definitely be buying this again plus there are a lot of pads and it lasts for a while. Love it!!
Jerri H.
Ripley
I just recently started using these. They're okay so far. My face was in the middle of not-so-great looking and terrible looking. After a few days of using these face pads there hasn't been any change with how my face looks, yet; I still have hope. I do like the smell of these face pads though.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
Absolutely love these cleansing pads. The only thing I would I recommend is to stay clear of the eye area. It makes mine burn a little. Works great and a great price! Would buy again.
Vanessa b.
Elizabeth
This is my holy grail for dry skin . Are usually turn red after using it. Are usually feel refreshed after using this my skin feels refrigerated and clean. It’s a little bit harsh on the skin if you have sensitive skin but it’s really good product. I would recommend this product to all types of skin. You can get this in CVS Rite Aid and many more other stores.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these little wipes. It makes it easy to clean your face with powerful cleanser without having to wet and rinse your face in the sink. I love the convenience and price point but the formula is a little bit harsh
Blakeley H.
Little Rock, AR
I️ used to have tiny bumps along my forehead and these pads have complete rid my face of any tiny bumps. I️ use a pad every night after washing my face and then add a moisturizer and my face has never been better!
Kristen G.
I love these! They smell so fresh and clean, exfoliate, treat my acne, and remove my makeup. My skin feels and looks so clean after I use these. I have tried other similar products, but I keeps going back to these!!!
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

Amazon