BY CLEARASIL #99 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Francien Z.
Princeport, NS
These pads are so refreshing, both my teenage son and I use this and helps us! I have a sensitive skin and it does not give me a rash!
These are my go to i live these cleansing wioes they get rid of my acne so well. They are is almost any drugstore and very good priced
Daejhana N.
I would love to get these in the mail and show everyone and tell them how good they are so everyone would want them ect........
christina H.
Brantford
I love how clean my face feels after using these and they help prevent the pimples... I would recommend this product to others.
Hailey B.
Toronto, ON
work really well. super into how they make my skin feel afterwards! would really recommend to anyone with challenging skin!
Katie N.
Slightly tingles but not to the point where it’s painful. Have not used often enough to see results.
Lauren E.
Love this work so well on acne work so good in my head and nose love them deco need to stick up
Gr8. I love e8. Definitely would r8 8 out of 8 m8. I might be l8 to this product, just w8.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

back