BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Brittany M.
Afton, NY
I use these to wash my face at the end of the day. You get a good number of pads for the price, and I find they take a good amount of make up off while exfoliating and washing my face.
Jess L.
Liskeard, Cornwall
Absolutely FANTASTIC.

-I suffer from really rubbish skin, and I would go back to these time and time again. They are so gentle on the skin😍

You really can’t beat them for the price either, I usually pick mine up in boots or Superdrug!
Julia S.
El Paso, TX
I remember buying this product long time I ago to be honest I only bought it once, it was at a fair price, whenever I used them at night or day my face felt really fresh like clean and pretty and all the dirt went away
Princess E.
i wasn’t a huge fan of these because it would irritate my skin and make it really dry. also t would leave a little residue of like stuff and it was sticky and i just didn’t feel clean when i used it
Shana R.
I had to use this as a substitute for my usual product that was out of stock. I like the smell, though its a bit strong. I think it works well and is hydrating.
Kristen K.
Montreal
I might have sensitive skin but this product burnt my skin when I applied it. Would not recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin. Pads are also very rough.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Good pads for my skin. I use after I'm done washing and right before toning and lotion. Does burn bit so wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Kylie C.
Surrey , ME
Super drying not really sure if it’s even doing anything. It was very adorable from the drugstore. Easy to use but just not a product I enjoyed
Susan S.
Fairborn, OH
I like this alright, I have extremely cystic acne and it doesn't do it for me, BUT I think anyone who doesn't have severe acne would enjoy this
Audrey B.
Rimouski
It really helps with acnea. Before I used it, my face was full of pimples... THAT WAS TEENAGE PERIOD. But now, my face's really "healthy".
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

Walmart