BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Kate T.
Nevada, IA
I no longer use these because I felt like it wasn't cleansing my face to my standards
Leigh J.
Moultrie, GA
Love the convenience of these pads! They leave my face feeling cool and refreshed
Elise C.
Shreveport, LA
I used this everyday on my skin too get rid of acne and other stuff on my face
Kayla S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
These are nice especially if your on the go a lot or if you sweat a lot at work
Paige T.
These wipe pads are great the help clear my skin and keep is smooth and clean
Jessica P.
Cambridge, PA
Love these.
I have false eyelashes so I prefer using facial pads to clean my face regularly. While these do a great job of cleaning off day to day dirt and oil, I do still recommend exfoliating and using a deep cleanser once or twice a week (or as you need).
As far as facial pads go though, these are great! I've gone through 2 packs of these (before I tried another brand), and I'm not onto my 3rd, so I've been using them for a long time now and I love them.
They smell nice, my face feels super clean afterwards, I can see that it is removing dirt and oil off of my face, and you get 90 pads for about $5. I like that the pads have prominent enough grooves which I feel like grab the dirt and oil better. My face is clearer using these than other facial pads which have the same amount of salicylic acid in them. Overall a good product, and you can't go wrong with the value!
Will of course be repurchasing.
Shinelle F.
I Have Been Using This For Years Now, Never Disappointed. My Skin Type Is Somewhat On The Oily Side So I'm Not To Sure How It Will Work On Dry Skin. It Really Has Your Face Feeling Refreshed And Clean. CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Pads
Ashley P.
I use these daily. They definitely don’t leave my face feeling as dry as the regular acne cleansing pads do. The formulas is not a strong and harsh as the other acne ones. And these do remove dirt very well. I just wish they worked a little better for acne.
Sophie R.
Southampton
These felt very harsh on my skin and it worried me that it would dry out my skin. The smell is okay and you get good value for money however I couldn’t keep using in case it made my skin any worse due to dryness
Jessica W.
I have always had a hard time finding a face cleansers that would clear my skin and leave it feeling smooth. This product has changed how my face feels and looks. I use the product everyday and would recommend it to anyone. The price is also very reasonable. Love this product!
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

Walmart