BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Michael W.
New Berlin, NY
The best pads I have used.
They work for cleaning the dirt off of my face!
They get makeup off as well!
tiffany J.
Florissant, MO
Feel very clean after but dried my face out. Smell and feel were great though. Very cost friendly too.
Tyleena D.
This really dried my face out!! I have combination skin and this took every bit of moister that I had
Shena R.
Bellevue, OH
Great product of your looking for something quick whether you're using it in the morning or at night.
Francisco  S.
Entiat, WA
Convenient for the Times I couldn't was my face. Or on the go. It's nice to use any time of the day.
Alyssa S.
Atco, NJ
These are the best acne pads. Great price and They keep my skin clear and they do not try my skin out
Alexa B.
These pads are great and I love how handy they are and compact. I know exactly when I am running out
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Love these little pads so much. It takes off all the extra dirty I didn't get off wi my makeup wipe.
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ
Amazing Clearasil is amusing it works so well I use it all the time and it's the only product I use!
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
When my face used to break out really bad I always used this. It makes my face feel fresh and clean.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

Walmart