BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
These pads are perfect for cleansing skin. This is my favorite product of 2015 because they work so well!
Carly C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I liked these t pads ! They have a super strong scent but they did work after using for quite some time.
Helen Y.
Danville, IL
Good product. I use it when I get a break out. Not overdrying. Clears skin up fairly quickly............
Tori S.
Lodge Pole
I love these pod wipes so much. They do a very good job with keeping away my acne and helping prevent it.
Gen C.
I love how clean my face feels after using the pads. I have really oily skin so using these really helps.
Jessica A.
Vandergrift, PA
These help me keep my breakouts in check. They clean without drying out the skin on face which is a plus.
tiffany J.
Florissant, MO
Feel very clean after but dried my face out. Smell and feel were great though. Very cost friendly too.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
I haven't seen much of a difference in my breakouts, but the feeling of these alone are worth the buy!
Kristine l.
I love these, I use them every day especially when I have a break out. It helps and shrinks my pimples.
Kate H.
Greensboro, NC
Does a good job expoliating and preventing breakouts. Also very affordable. Gentle enough to use daily
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

Amazon