BY CLEARASIL #99 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Boz M.
Oak Lawn
I like thees wipes they clean my face and get dirt off its gross seeing the dirt on my face that got washed off.
Tiffanie C.
New Bedford, MA
I love the way these make your face feel, clean and clear just like the name! I would recommend this to everyone.
Kayla P.
Irvington, Ky
These for my are a summer must have! Reasonable price, help clean and clear up my face. Best face pads I've used.
Ashlyn B.
Cohutta, GA
I love these pads! They make your skin tingle and so
You know you're getting a good clean! Also helps with acne!
Paige L.
Recommend highly, not for those who wear a lot of makeup but feel very refreshing on the skin and smell great.
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
This product might be good for very mild breakouts but it doesn't help at all with my hormonal and cystic acne.
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
My tried and true oil pads, I can't remember the last time I didn't have a container under my bathroom sink.
Melissa V.
NAUVOO, AL
I'm amazed at how much dirt and oil is still left on your face after washing these pads get it off love them
Katie S.
Granville, IL
These clear my skin up so nicely. the smell isn't to bad, and i love the sorta rough texture side on my face,
Mariah L.
Haslett, MI
I love the feeling of these pads after you use them. They make your skin feel so soft and clean I love them.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

back