BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Amanda F.
I use this to help clean my face of the dirt that might have accumulated throughout the day. I think it also refreshes my skin. I bought it at my local walgreens. I saw a bit of difference in my breakouts when using this product. I would definitely recommend not using more than 1 daily since it can dry out your skin. I would used this in the afternoon when I have my natural oils and dirt accumulated in some areas.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! It is easy to apply so there is no excuse no to clean your face on those lazy night. The product is worth the money not only because the product is good, but because it last forever. It makes your face feel nice and sparkly clean. I would definitely recommend it.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
These pads dried my whole face out. Not to mention the hundreds of little white pustules that appeared in my t-zone a week after using these. But the dryness was too much. I used a cleanser, then used a pad, allowed it to dry, and followed it with moisturizer. These just didnt work for me.
Sarah N.
I use facial cleaning pads on a regular basis. This product didn’t work well for me, and I only recently discerned this when I switched my cleansing pads. This product didn’t prohibit acne for me. I actually experience more acne while using this product than I ever have in my life. I don’t think that that would be the case for everyone who uses this product necessarily, but the results weren’t good for me individually. That’s the reason for my low review.
Coral R.
BUCKEYE, AZ
My favorite! It gets all the dirt, and helps get rid of any breakouts as well as prevents them! If I have a blemish, I use one before bed and I wake up and it's practically gone. Definitely a must have!
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love these cleansing pads.. can definitely tell a difference after just using them once.. you can tell that face is dirty on pad after use.. you can see where it cleaned your face I would recommend this to anyone
Katherine F.
These work pretty good, especially in regards to getting rid of acne. For how well they work they are very fairly prices. The packaging is very nice, and while they do do a good job when your putting it on your face if you go to close to your eyes or on your noes, they will start to sting! over all still good however.
Payal M.
After years and years of using these wipes my skin has started to develop a resistance to them. I use to use them every night for almost 7 years. Recently my skin type has become a little more oily and I had to add a face wash to my acne routine. It sucks cuz these wipes are the best for the lazy person's acne problems.
Merikk D.
Very easy and simple to use. After a long day where I can’t be bothered to do my typical nighttime skincare routine, I’ll just grab one of these cleansing pads and use it instead. I wouldn’t replace my routine with it, but it does work at reducing oil and getting all the dirt and stuff off my skin from the day.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville, TN
Lo acabo de comprar para mi hijo que le estan saliendo puntos negros y me encanta que son toallitas para limpiar el rostro, son practicas y no muy fuertes ya que es un adolescente, posteriormente les digo que tan buenas son
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

Walmart