BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Jack B.
Locust Valley
Very helpful in preventing my acne. It keeps my skin from getting oily and helps me not break out. Highly recommend.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
Product makes face feel clean and helps with breakouts, but also leaves a dry sensation after a few continuous uses.
Nita C.
Warrior, AL
I love this clearasil pad they work great.you should try this .it works great..leave skin clean.
Don't dry out skin..
Jessica D.
These are good for camping or after the gym or something where you can't totally wash your face with water and soap
Dahlia S.
Bridgeton
Its a okay product , it helps get dirt and oils off ur face but doesn't help with blackheads , but I recommend it 😊
Olivia M.
Roswell, GA
I have very sensitive skin so it was really drying and it stung me a lot but my sister used it and said it was fine
Amor S.
Hurst, IL
Clearasil is effective for me. I love how it works in my skin. I noticed a lot of changes from my skin appearance.
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
We use these hydra blast clearasil pass daily, they don't dry my skin,out and make my face feel clean and refreshed
Cammie M.
Fraser, MI
I love this product. It works so well, and the pads really work well to get the dirt and bacteria off of your face.
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps to keep my skin clean a fresh through the day, and helps to remove all collected oil. Smells great as well
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?