BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Caroline S.
Seattle, WA
Very easy to find in stores and it is great for my skin. I highly recommend to almost everyone who has sensitive skin.
Witney T.
Saginaw, MI
I love these. Quick & easy. Yet gentle & effective. I have oily skin so they work perfectly for my go to quick routine.
Elexyia E.
Evington, VA
I purchased these for my daughter because she has bad acne. They are great and so easy to use. Even for lazy teenagers!
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
These are pretty good, but the price is high, even with a coupon. The store brand works just as well for a lower price.
Alivia L.
Madison Heights, MI
I'm a really big Clearisil fan and this is one of my favorite products! Makes my skin feel great! Definitely recommend!
Nita C.
Warrior, AL
I love this clearasil pad they work great.you should try this .it works great..leave skin clean.
Don't dry out skin..
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
Product makes face feel clean and helps with breakouts, but also leaves a dry sensation after a few continuous uses.
Liz S.
I love this!! I use it in my skincare routine every week, since it's an exfoliator :) it makes my acne not be as bad
Hannah W.
Maud, OK
This is a great product for the price. I clean my face every night with this product and it never dries my face out.
JQuan B.
Thomasville, NC
I can't really say I saw more improvement in clear skin but I can say that it's great to get all dirt off your face.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?