BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Sarah M.
Punta Gorda , FL
Highly recommend this product, not too harsh on your skin and the pads are soft and gets all of the dirt out of your skin.
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
These pads cleared my acne but it took a while and it left my skin very harsh and dried out they also smelled really strong
Torrie L.
These wipes make my face feel very dry after I use them. I feel they are to harsh on my skin and my skin is often irritated
Amanda H.
St Augustine, FL
This works good to clear acne without drying your skin out. I like that it doesn't burn my eyes or my face with using this.
Amanda S.
These wipes are not hydrating at all! They dry out my face, not as much as the older ones but still not much improvement
Kayla H.
I love these. They don't dry out my face but they still help manage infrequent breakouts and leave my face feeling fresh.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great price for the quality of the product! Clean your skin without drying it out. Pads do not dry out in the container.
Traci M.
cleveland, OH
Good, not too drying, textured to give a little scrub. i use when I've touched my face too much and am worried about oils
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
I like this product because it really feels like it cleanses it from any impurities and leaves it feeling nice and fresh.
Laura M.
Madison, WI
Burns skin! Don't buy it! Doesn't work eaither all you will get are dark spots from the burns and irritation. Worst brand.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?