BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Alice T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these pads because they are oil free and they dry out any spot you are trying to treat. Itll dry out the spot over night
Sara E.
Conifer
I use these every night to keep acne away and they do the job. Every morning I will wake up with noticeably smaller blemishes.
Kelly C.
plattsburgh
I use this product all the time is really does help the acne some and get the dirt and oil off my face i use it all the time
Liondai J.
Marrero, LA
I love these pads!!! they leave my face feeling and looking clean! the best thing about it is one lad would get the job done!
Elisa R.
Roseland, LA
It cleans my skin really well, but the only problem I have is that my face always ends up feeling even oilier than before.
Sarah M.
Punta Gorda , FL
Highly recommend this product, not too harsh on your skin and the pads are soft and gets all of the dirt out of your skin.
Amanda H.
St Augustine, FL
This works good to clear acne without drying your skin out. I like that it doesn't burn my eyes or my face with using this.
Stephanie T.
Lindenwood, IL
These are very effective in controlling minor acne issues. I never had severe acne, so this helped me and smells nice too.
Sarah K.
Product works so well to kept skin clear. It doesn't get rid of pimples when they arrive just it keeps them from coming up.
Ashley W.
I've used these before and thought they were okay. I wasn't super impressed but did a pretty good job. I think they're ok.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

Amazon