BY CLEARASIL #99 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Cape May, NJ
Super easy to use and great for when you are on the go and need a quick wash! Can be found in most store in the health and beauty section.
Katt C.
I absolutely love these pads! They have helped with upcoming pimples I see approaching on my face and these pads stop them in there tracks!
Zoey G.
Jefferson, OH
I use this product multiple times a day, along with the face wash and I have never had a problem. Clears up my acne at a blink of an eye. 😌
Ellen F.
Columbus, OH
Love these wipes for busy morning and days when your face just needs a little refreshing. Perfect for on-the-go and fits in purse nicely
Maleah C.
Chillicothe, OH
I use these pads to cleanse my face morning and night. They clear up old acne marks and prevent new ones. I would recommend this anyone!
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
I used day everyday and it truly helps prevent acne and zits.. I have even recommended this amazing product to my co-workers and friends.
Quinn C.
Clearwater, FL
Cleans skin. Gets rid of dirt. No grease and no oily after math. Refreshing feeling. Consistently keeps skin clear or reduces blemishes
Cayla K.
Very wet and dry up quickly when used. Your face might seem a little dry after use. It takes a few days to bring out the pores and all.
Kaleigh H.
These are the face pads I use everyday. They make my face feeling refreshed after a long day and I use them before bed. They work great
Kiley H.
These things smell weird, but they do the job. They feel like they clean your face. If you do get it in your eyes it burns like crazy.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

back