BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Bella H.
Dell Rapids
It’s great for your skin it does make your skin dry to get rid of the pimple or acne so I would only put it wear you need it not ur whole face
Claudia S.
Kelso, TN
I love this product and how it leaves my skin feeling clean. I use it during the summer months when my skin is sweaty and prone to break outs.
Kayla M.
Greensburg
These dry out your face a lot but If you use a moisturizer you should be good, they also can dry out in the box if you don’t close it enough
Darlene M.
Odenton, MD
I love these. They're very convenient and come in very handy during these extremely hot days. I get oily very fast so I keep these close by.
Rikki V.
Logan
I absolutely love using these. They work so well on keeping the acne away and getting rid of it. I have nothing negative to say about these.
Crystal F.
This is a very cheap option for controlling mild acne. It is liable to dry your face out if used too much, but seems to do the job otherwise!
Maggie H.
I really enjoy this and feel like if I have any breakouts I will rub these on my face before bed and then wake up and it will have improved.
Jenna S.
Muscatine, IA
These helped clear up my face tremendously! The amount of dirt stuck in my pores downgraded after using these a couple times a week. Love it!
Jackie B.
Corinth, KY
Seemed to help really open my pores . Got my face extra clean without over drying. A little pricey for my tastes but still a overall good deal
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
I've been using this stuff for many years, and I have absolutely no complaints! I wouldn't use the pads near you sensitive eye area, though.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?