BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
pamela s.
Denver, CO
Kept my skin in check. I definitely did not obtain any more pimples. It also helped take off all of the extra makeup i missed when washing my face.
Barbara R.
Clermont, FL
I really like this one because I fell the effect quickly, and that's really important to me, because I don't like spend so many time to see results
Charm B.
So far so good just started using these I have combination skin my tzone is oily all year round these pads wipe up well but leaves skin really dry
Amanda I.
Calhoun
I like it a lot, I can tell that it's drying up quite a few of my red irritated spots. When I use this it doesn't take long for my acne to go away.
Cheyenne S.
Claremore, OK
Love these! Been using for years and helps keep my acne under control. Strong wipes but gentle on your face. Makes your face feel nice and clean.
nini c.
Ocala, FL
Literally the worst! I have nice clear skin that is combination and these pads made me breakout SO badly. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Brenda J.
Covington, GA
Love these pads helps cleans the skin while at the same time treating it . But I would only use it 2-3 times a week because it will dry the skin.
Justin M.
Brownsville, TX
Honestly I haven't tried this cream yet but it looks like it really would work I hope one day I can get a awesome cream that works like promised!
Nesi S.
Love the convenience of the pads for easy on the go facial wipes makes my late days move faster. Not to mention I buy stock in them with 4 teens
Breanna D.
Virgie, KY
Decent product for its price. It sometimes works for me and sometimes doesn’t. I have combo skin so it varies but when it works it does great.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?