BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Kelsey H.
Mckinney, TX
I like this product. Although I have sensitive skin so I only use it every other day. It's a good product. I especially like it when my face feels oily.
These pads are simple to use when your face is clean. It's much easier than scrubbing with a cleanser but still very effective in getting the job done!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
Usually when I use something from clearsil it's usually the pads. I like them to just kinda do a quick clean in between washing my face during the day!
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
These are great to quickly wipe away oil and dirt after removing makeup . They aren’t too expensive either which is great ! They do burn some though !
Savannah J.
Texarkana, TX
These were definitely one of the products that started to clear my skin. They're great for when you're on the run or just after a workout. I love them!
Angie H.
I sometimes have issues with acne and for those hard to get rid of break outs I go for these pads. And with in a few days they are gone. love love ove
flor a.
Phoenix , Az
They are really good but the smell of alcohol is too strong. I only used it twice but I won't used it everyday because I think it will dry my skin up.
Jen D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using this before bed and in the morning. Also great to use after a workout! I love seeing the dirt and oil come off of my face onto the pads!
Evelyn B.
I've been using this product since I was a teen and it has kept my complexion at a good standard. It really cleans all the dirt and oil off my face.
Andrea P.
The Hydra-Blast pads are great! My skin is sensitive and these don't hurt it too much. The chemicals aren't to strong but they still do their job.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?