BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Laura T.
Park Ridge, IL
These wipes honestly cleared up my skin so well. I had not the greatest skin when I was growing up, and I tried out these wipes on a whim, hoping to find a treatment that could help clear my skin. These wipes did it for me and I have recommended them to other friends who have also had a similar success story like I did!
Haley B.
Katy, TX
This is my absolute favorite product to use after I take off my make up and wash my face. It's so cool and refreshing it's very cheap to buy which makes it even better. I will continue to buy this product as I have for the last two or three years. I would recommend this to anyone. I found that anon only cleans of dirt and grime it helps reduce my acne and keeps my oil under control.
Hannah B.
These little pads are perfect for my face in the morning, or after a workout. They absorb the extra oils, and leave my face dirt free. They smell amazing! They work amazingly!! I have recommended them to all of my workout friends! And now, everyone in my friend circle uses them after our workouts! The only thing you want to make sure is to keep the container upright, it can leak if you aren’t careful.
Maddie R.
These are great little face cleaners for when you don't have enough time to wash your face or for on the go use. It comes with a lot of cleansing pads which is great. The only thing I don't exactly like it the strong chemical smell and how it tends to sting at times. Other than that I do believe they're effective at keeping my acne under control.
Elisa S.
Flushing, NY
be a little careful with these, as its easy to go overboard and either be really abrasive or not have them do anything at all. they're good for a pinch and you don't have any skincare products on you, but don't rub your face like crazy, and make sure to moisturize a little bit after
Sarah K.
These are part of my nightly routine. I love the ease of just swiping over my face and not having to get out a washcloth every night. They smell good and don't burn either. Even with my sensitive skin, they don't dry out my face but so an excellent job of keeping my face clear.
Brittany M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love these oil free facial cleaning pads. It not only exfoliates it helps keep my face from breaking out. I even use them on my back, chest, neck, and shoulders. Best product I have found that actually works.
Jessica W.
I do like these pads but I think they leave my face really dry after a few uses. It's a good value and I think it'll work better if you don't use every day, maybe every other day. I would buy again. They smell nice and they don't leave oils on my face which I like.
Katelynn W.
Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Pads are a quick way to cleanse your pores and remove excess oils. These pads are gentle enough to use on a daily basis. It comes it a nice space saving package filled with individual facial pads soaked in an oil/acne fighting solution. Try it for yourself and experience the joy of waking up with clear skin!
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
These clearasil daily hydra last oil free acne pads are a great product and our vey gentle on all skin types. I used in the evening time to remove excess dirt and oil from my face and skin and they worked great!I use these immediately after my power walks before I jump into the shower. Just to get all the nastiness off my face, immediately if not sooner
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?