BY CLEARASIL #99 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
These have enhanced my skincare regimen. My face doesn't feel clean without them. They are strong enough to deep clean my skin with out overly irritating it either.
Hands down #1 pimple destroyer. All of these products work amazing but BE CAREFUL! I have very oily skin and it dries my skin out of if I use it 3-4 days in a row.
Julia S.
Rome, GA
I love these things! They make my face feel so fresh and nice. It gets all the dirt off of my face! I feel clean and it helps keep my acne down! Love this product
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
La adquirí para tratar el cutis de mi hijo y me gusta que es practica, una toallita ya empapada, todas las mañanas y limpia y trata los pubtos negros, espero lo ayude
Ashley V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like this product because it helps to clean my face. This product keep your skin clean without breakout. Those pad is oil-free and hydra-blast. Use it for daily.
June P.
Arlington, VA
These pads do a great job with cleaning skin, and with clearing up blemishes. I just bought my second container, and I think I will be adding these to my nightly skin care regimen.
I've been using this product since I was 12 years old. It is so great and you're able to see how much dirt spend on your face all day. It takes off also oil and prevents so many pimples.
Becca C.
I love these! They make my skin so soft after a few days! I can literally see how much filth was on my face after I use these! It also helps me prevent breakouts.
Tori P.
The best product out to use to clean your face right now. I've been using these since I was in middle school and they have always worked great to clean my face and rid me of acne.
Rachel V.
I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin but this product is the only thing I use any I have suffered with acne since middle school and I still do, I'm 24.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

back