BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Hayley H.
Columbus
I wouldn't ever recommend these as a face wash but more a spot acne treatment. I have oily skin and this makes my skin very dry. It doesn't really do much as a cleaner but it does help dry out the acne.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
LOVE this product! Works great for removing dirt and oil from your skin and helps clear up and prevent acne. I use these pads every day and recommend them to friends and family.
Mamie D.
The chemicals sting. Didn't help acne issues that much. Bought once during a bad breakout, i do not intend on buying again. Good packaging and very saturated wipes is just about all that's great about it.
Kortniee M.
I actually have these right now and I love them. They make my face feel clean after one use. Again, I bought them from Walmart. I think for the price they are good. And I will continue to buy them.
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best smelling acne product on earth. I literally use them every night just because they smell so good. They also do a great job of removing makeup and oil.
Tee D.
I love using these pads at the end of the day or in the morning. They do not dry out my skin and if I feel like I am going to break out someone where on my face I use these pads to clean my face!
Liz B.
Firestone , CO
It seems to clean really well, but my face always feels so dry after using. It's probably worth that I paid for it, and for some reason I keep buying more haha! Overall, it's a fine product.
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
These have enhanced my skincare regimen. My face doesn't feel clean without them. They are strong enough to deep clean my skin with out overly irritating it either.
Hands down #1 pimple destroyer. All of these products work amazing but BE CAREFUL! I have very oily skin and it dries my skin out of if I use it 3-4 days in a row.
Julia S.
Rome, GA
I love these things! They make my face feel so fresh and nice. It gets all the dirt off of my face! I feel clean and it helps keep my acne down! Love this product
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

Walmart