BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Natalie V.
I use this every morning. They help my face to feel fresh and clean since I have oily skin! Also I use them to help keep my upper back and chest clear from acne breakouts too.
Tiffany G.
I love these because they do exactly what they say they are going to. They cleaned and exfoliated my skin while helping clear my blemishes. Ive had no new breakouts for days now. I do highly recommend using a moisturizer after each use.
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
I use these Clearasil face pads when my face feel oily . If you are a first time user you may have to get use to the feel. They are pricey but a good value to use. I recommend this product for a deep clean.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
These make me break out and I'm not a fan of this at all. It makes my skin red too. I wouldn't recommend buying this because it could potentially give you more acne.
Vanessa L.
I have been using this for years and hasn't failed me at all . This product may dry you out but use moiturizer at night the next morning you'll see the difference.♡I recommend this product ♡
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
If I have a break out, it is gone within 2 days max using this. And if I use this on a regular basis like I should then I have no breakouts. It takes off makeup and cleans face perfectly.
Blair N.
Jemison, AL
If you ever feel like your face is still dirty after you wash your face, this is perfect! It literally gets every speak of dirt, makeup, or oil left on your skin!
Kayli S.
Every wipe is very saturated with product and they do a really good job at getting off makeup. I would not use these around my eyes however, it can make them burn.
Suzeng Y.
Willmar, MN
At first I like how it felt on my skin, but as I used the product more and daily, my skin started to dry and the individual pads started to make my eyes cry even when the pads weren't on or close range to my eyes.
Kaitlyn  .
These wipes are great but after a while of using them, I found them being too rough for my skin. I do have sensitive skin and would have to use these every other day or so. I wouldn't deny this product, could work better for your skin then mine.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?