BY CLEARASIL #98 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Maisie O.
Fort Worth, TX
Effective for temporary or sporadic use. The smell is somewhat abrasive, and very likely to overdry your skin if you're not careful, or your skin is particularly sensitive. While I wouldn't recommend replacing another daily cleanser with these pads, it's good for on-the-go use, and is an inexpensive alternative if you're low on options.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
Great product for cleansing your face! It gets in the cracks and everything so you can make sure your whole face has been cleaned! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because if you don't use moisturizers then your face will have very bad dry skin!
member-090971a4e
Owensboro, KY
These pads are no joke. I left them alone for a long time to try other products and when I came back they were still soaked with product. They do not dry out, even to the very last pads. Be warned: the smell is very strong and chemically, but the cleansing power is just as strong. I would not recommend these pads for sensitive skin.
Lindsay C.
West Mifflin, PA
I use these nightly and have for years! I change up mostly everything with my skincare routine a couple times a year but this is a staple. The pads remove dirt and scrub just enough that my skin feels clean but it's not irritated at all.
Tequila C.
I love that these gets all the dirt and oil off my skin ! they are oil free and helps clear of breakouts which is a plus because i do have acne and they are dermatologists tested so thats a major plus i defintely recommend this product !
Christy P.
San Antonio, TX
If you have dry skin type, this product is NOT for you. It makes your skin feel 10X more dry than it was to begin with, And I feel like this product is just too strong? I don't know how to explain, I guess maybe its because I have extreme dry skin and its hard to get a moisturizer to take already as it is. With this I just get even dryer skin so I have to use 2X as much lotion.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Clearasil daily clear Hydra-blast oil free pads work fantastic. This an everyday product for me. After a shower I wipe my face with a pad before putting on my makeup. It doesn't dry my face. It makes it feel so fresh and so clean.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
I loved the convenience of using these cleansing pads. They were great at removing oil from my skin, however they made me break out worse than before I used them. I gave them a try for a few months, but they just weren't for me.
Machalia C.
Lima, OH
I like using these, they don't smell as strong as some other kinds and it makes your face feel nice and clean. I've been using for about a year now and don't have anything bad to say about them, they make your face tingle.
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
I really like these, they feel like they get all the dirt off your face as well as extra makeup. I really don't like the smell, but it does a wonderful job of cleaning the face. My husband also loves using them!
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?

back