BY CLEARASIL

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie V.
I use this every morning. They help my face to feel fresh and clean since I have oily skin! Also I use them to help keep my upper back and chest clear from acne breakouts too.
Raine D.
Kettering, OH
These are amazing! They absolutely obliterate any acne I may have. My only suggestion is to moisturize after use if you have dry skin because they will dry your fave up a lot!
Tiffany G.
I love these because they do exactly what they say they are going to. They cleaned and exfoliated my skin while helping clear my blemishes. Ive had no new breakouts for days now. I do highly recommend using a moisturizer after each use.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
The exfoliating texture of these little pads is great for moving dirt from my face that accumulates throughout the day. Sometimes I feel like the saliacylic acid can be harsh on my face and I don't love the residue they leave but for the price they are a good astringent exfoliator
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
These clearasil daily hydra last oil free acne pads are a great product and our vey gentle on all skin types. I used in the evening time to remove excess dirt and oil from my face and skin and they worked great!I use these immediately after my power walks before I jump into the shower. Just to get all the nastiness off my face, immediately if not sooner
Sarah K.
These are part of my nightly routine. I love the ease of just swiping over my face and not having to get out a washcloth every night. They smell good and don't burn either. Even with my sensitive skin, they don't dry out my face but so an excellent job of keeping my face clear.
Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
I have been using this for YEARS! Since I was a teenager and it’s always helped . I make sure I use one in the morning if I didn’t use one the night before . I absolutely love it . It doesn’t give me a reaction .. ( my skin is very sensitive ) . It’s just great . No other words
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
I use these Clearasil face pads when my face feel oily . If you are a first time user you may have to get use to the feel. They are pricey but a good value to use. I recommend this product for a deep clean.
Kirstin C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Found this at my local CVS, I wanted to use them as an astringent. they were gentle, bus still a little harsh for my sensitive skin. Ok price but smaller in size. It met my expectations but my skin has changed some, and I use other products in place of this instead!
Brittany M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love these oil free facial cleaning pads. It not only exfoliates it helps keep my face from breaking out. I even use them on my back, chest, neck, and shoulders. Best product I have found that actually works.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?