BY CLEARASIL #62 in Face Wipes

These Pads Are Pleasantly Gentle, Yet Effective And Won't Over dry. They Gently Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Bacteria And Help Keep Skin Clear Of Breakouts With An Anti-Acne Active. Dermatologist Tested Gently Exfoliate 3.58 Sq. In.

• Does anyone else break out from these?3 Answers
  • I been looking for something to use to clean my face that...3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the face washes?1 Answers
Julie P.
I love using these pads as i have sensitive skin but they don't over dry my face or irritate the skin like other pads i have tried. And they leave my face feeling clean and smooth!
Mamie D.
The chemicals sting. Didn't help acne issues that much. Bought once during a bad breakout, i do not intend on buying again. Good packaging and very saturated wipes is just about all that's great about it.
Hayley H.
Columbus
I wouldn't ever recommend these as a face wash but more a spot acne treatment. I have oily skin and this makes my skin very dry. It doesn't really do much as a cleaner but it does help dry out the acne.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
This right here. Is amazing. Old school. I’ve used this since I was in high school and it has always worked for me. Affordable. Purchased at Dollar General. Very effective. I buy over and over! Love!
sierra g.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I have sensitive skin so it's difficult to find acne products. Unlike Neutrogena's rapid-clear pads, these don't cause a burning sensation and work great! These are also cheaper and come with more.
Amber K.
Hastings, FL
This product worked really well for me. It's really convenient having the pads already in the container. It worked really well and kept oil under control. Only reason why I'm giving it a 4 star is because it seems like a really harsh formula. It burns the acne when I put it on and burns if I just got my eyebrows done. But overall very good product I would buy again!
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
Use this on my body for body acne. My face doesn't usually have a lot of acne but I tend to get it other places and this clears it right up. Non drying. Love it.
Hanna R.
Sometimes after washing my makeup off, I feel as if my pores are clogged. These wipes help take away makeup left behind while leaving your skin feeling refreshed. They also really help prevent acne flare ups.
Brittany B.
I'm pretty disappointed with this product. I bought it to help cleanse my face and prevent breakouts. Unfoetnuately, the day after I use this product I end up getting breakouts that I didn't have before. This product does the opposite of what it's suppose to do. On the bright side, the product does not burn your skin and smells pretty good.
Amanda R.
Claysville , PA
Clearasil has been helping me keep my skin clear of breakouts for years. I use these twice a day, throughout the day to keep my skin clean and refreshed. I absolutely love that they have no oil in them because I tend to have oily skin on occasion. They also don't dry out my skin like some other facial cleansing products I have used.
Lindsey b.
Stroud, OK
I been looking for something to use to clean my face that does not dry my face out. do these dry your skin out?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else break out from these?
Tegan C.
Is this just as good as the face washes?