BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil daily clear acne face wash. Hydra-blast oil-free face wash, 6.5 ounces. Facial acne treatment.

• This product is with in my budget never try it . My skin ...1 Answers
  • How well would this work with acne & sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for getting rid of excessive blackheads?1 Answers
CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Hydra-blast Oil-Free Face Wash Sensitive
  • "I like Clearasil because it works with my sensitive skin. I love the scent of my face right after I wash it. IT doesn't sting and it doesn't dry out my skin" in 29 reviews
Theresa O.
I purchased the Clearasil Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash recently as my skin has been breaking out like never before! I needed something that would clear up my skin without over drying and that I wasn’t allergic to (super tricky for me). After reading a ton of reviews about different products, I decided this sounded like my best bet and the price was under $10! I’ve been using the face wash for about 2 weeks now (1-2 times per day) and it has reduced my acne quite a bit! It leaves face feeling #clean and #comfortable. So far the only dryness I’ve experienced is the corners of my nose (which is common for me, and it’s nothing compared to some of the harsh scrubs and toners I’ve used in the past). I am giving this 4 out 5 stars because I’ve only been using it for a short time and because of the slight dryness on my nose. If you are looking for a gentle cleanser that fixes your skin quickly, I highly recommend this one! It’s too #affordable not to try, and I love the limited amount of ingredients in it.
Chatel P.
Ehhh don’t like. Don’t think it really helped I gave it a good shot used it for about a week and a half. I had slight change but really no results. So in my opinion it didn’t meet my expectations. I would not buy again. And I do not recommend.

UPDATE: ended up breaking my face out. I’m not that sensitive to products. I don’t not recommend any more.
Sierra M.
This is my favorite face wash. It’s creamy and definitely hydrates my skin. It makes your skin feel clean and fresh. I ran out of this a little bit ago and started using another face wash and I can tell I huge difference from when I stopped using it. I will never switch face washes again!
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
I was excited to try this face wash for the first time,I bought this at a local drug store here where I live. I had ache and acne scars and some how this facial wash cleared the scars, they are still there but not as visible as they were before. The next thing is if you have dry skin, then this works, it cleans out the dirt on your skin and leaves your skin looking clean and kinda has a matte finishing but you feel like you have hydrated healthy skin, if that makes sense, I feel like if you have oily skin, then this will work out for you but before you use, check some reviews. Overall I really do rate this product a 5 star
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This has been my only face wash I use at night in conjunction to my clarisonic ever since I discvoered it from my roommate back in college. During my first 3 years of college, I suffered from adult acne. Nothing helped! EXCEPT this cleanser. My roommate let me tried it in the shower and after just 3 usages, I felt like my skin started to clear up!! Ever since then, that has been my cleanser of choice, but recently, I upgraded to the 12 hours Clearasil (?) I think thats what the name is suppose to be. It has a magenta and blue packaging
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
I love how creamy the product feels in the hands, but when I apply it to my skin, if I leave it in for more than about a minute it starts to burn. I don't think the product is supposed to do that. It helps control my acne but doesn't get rid of it entirely and the acne does come back by the time I go to bed despite washing my face every day. I likely won't purchase again, simply because I want a product that actually works
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I have very oily skin. I've used a lot of products because I've struggled finding a product that doesn't make my skin more oil leak. I know you're not supposed to dry your face out but the extra oil added onto my face has always been a struggle for me. This was a good product in on making sure that my face is clean but as for our daily long lasting cleanse it didn't work for me. But it was very refreshing
Miranda P.
This is my HOLY GRAIL cleanser. I picked it up on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! I have oily, mildly sensitive skin, and this did a great job of thoroughly cleansing my skin without stripping my natural oils or adding any additional oils. I'm not sure how it would work for someone with moderate acne, but I have very mild, hormonal acne. This clears it right up!
Patricia H.
Ponca City
This is my go to cleanser. It's not harsh on my skin unlike others. It goes on gently, exfoliates with tiny beads and when you rinse it off it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
Sierra M.
This is my go to face wash! I’ve been using it for about a year now and it definitely helps out with my acne. I found that it helps clear up my skin a lot. If I don’t use it, I break out. I have oily skin and it is oil free so that helps keep me keep the shine away! This product also lasts a long time as well! You only need about a dime sized amount.
Kie Y.
Depoe Bay, OR
Is this good for getting rid of excessive blackheads?
Valentina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is with in my budget never try it . My skin is a combination of oily and dry . I live in a dry place . I want to know if this a perfect daily face wash I can use ? will it give enough hydration to my face ?
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
How well would this work with acne & sensitive skin?