BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won't over dry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This has cleared up my breakouts without drying my skin out. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't bother it whatsoever, it's become part of my morning and nightly routine now." in 26 reviews
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
Shipra M.
Horrible, actually made my acne worse. Sometimes i will get cystic acne, maybe once a month or once every other month but I've been using this product for 2 or 3 weeks and I've had cystic acne popping up everywhere. Each week i can now expect 3 new cystic pop ups, and my skin is still recovering from the others that popped up. I was hoping maybe my skin just needed to get used to this product, but I've never had this much acne. I have landmines on my face that hurt, my nose is becoming more populated with acne, and it's really hard to look and feel professional in the workplace when your face looks like it could belong to a 16 year old who only eats fast food. Don't buy this.
Brooke C.
United States
So far, it has been working really well for my skin. I have sensitive combination skin, so it's hard to find facial cleansers that don't dry out or irritate my skin. This has done neither of those things, and it even cleared up a major breakout I had.
zsanique c.
CHANDLER, AZ
I wear a face full of make up everyday so my skin is important to make sure is clear and clean this face wash is wonderful. Have broken out a few times and when it gets bad this is what ill use and within a few dayseverything will be cleared up
Erika W.
No joke, I’m in my early 40s and still use this product. It has long been my secret to clear yet soft and healthy skin. It’s super gentle yet still keeps the blemishes away, and my skin never feels stripped or tight/dry after washing with it. Plus it’s inexpensive and one tube lasts at least 4 months or so.
Brooklyn T.
Denton
Even though this product is labeled as daily, it was still WAY too harsh for my skin. Even after going down to every other or third day usage, my face broke out in a bout of redness that even months later I'm still having a hard time shaking off. My face can be sensitive to some stronger acne products, but this really took the cake.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This is a great cleaners for oily skin. However I have extremely sensitive dry skin and take way to harsh on it. It has caused major dry patches. My husband has oily skin and he loves it.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
I like this face cleanser, but I'm not in love with it. It does the job, but doesn't leave my face feeling as clean as I'd like. It's effective, but not great. Like it says, it's oil free and not greasy. It's not a total disappointment, so I may or may not try it again.
Rachael M.
Montague
This is my absolute favorite and go-to face wash. After washing and exfoliating this 2 in 1 facial cleanser, it leaves a cool and refreshing wind on your face. This treatment is especially great if you want to minimize your pores, and leave your skin feeling smooth and well treated. I highly recommend this product!
Ayushma M.
Elkhorn, NE
This is one of my favorite scrub to use. I can always trust this product when i get pimples on my face. It clears them up in just couple days and my skin feels cleaner and healthier when i am using this. I buy this at Walmart or Target and it's well priced.
April A.
I absolutely love this product. Also works as an exfoliating rub for me. The price is very reasonable. You can always get it at your local drugstores, Walmart, heb, and cvs. I usually use it every other morning and it keep my skin hydrated and moisturized ❤️
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?