BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Nicole G.
I absolutely love this face wash! My husband, teenage daughter and I use this daily. It prevents outbreaks and keeps our skin clean without over drying. I highly recommend this product especially for women of colour. #clearisil
Evelyn O.
Harrison, NJ
Best cleanser of all time! Removes all my makeup and leaves my face feeling squeaky clean!
Noemi B.
This product save my life!! I had a red mark on my top lip and since I started using Clearasil daily clear hydra- Blast oil free face scrub it has disappeared completely. I love Clearasil products.
Xx
Tia K.
I have really oily skin so this oil free cream was great. It really helped with my my spots and bad skin stage. The product isn’t overly expansive either. It really works and I would recommend to friends and family with the same problem.
Michaila F.
This is a good face wash! I feel like it cleans my pores out well! Not to spendy either which is nice. Could have a better scent.
Kendall M.
westtown
Very affective in cleansing and hydrating. Conveniently bought at local drug store. Very affective and reduced redness. Met expectations and we very helpful
lara r.
morpeth
A good product, didn't leave the skin too oily or too dry and exfoliating but gentle. Not amazing for benefitting acne, but didn't cause any mass breakouts like many other acne treatments. Would probably buy again but not as a first choice.
dehvian d.
painesville
I have been very satisfied with this product. Over the course of three years, I probably have had 10 bottles so far. I notice that after taking off my makeup, washing my face thoroughly, then applying this, that in the morning, my face does appear to be more smooth!
Rachael M.
Montague
This is my absolute favorite and go-to face wash. After washing and exfoliating this 2 in 1 facial cleanser, it leaves a cool and refreshing wind on your face. This treatment is especially great if you want to minimize your pores, and leave your skin feeling smooth and well treated. I highly recommend this product!
Andrea P.
Birmingham
Very affordable and exfoliating acne wash. Meets my expectations for a value. I recommend definitely using moisturizer afterward to avoid drying out your skin.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?