BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Tia K.
I have really oily skin so this oil free cream was great. It really helped with my my spots and bad skin stage. The product isn’t overly expansive either. It really works and I would recommend to friends and family with the same problem.
Michaila F.
This is a good face wash! I feel like it cleans my pores out well! Not to spendy either which is nice. Could have a better scent.
Kendall M.
westtown
Very affective in cleansing and hydrating. Conveniently bought at local drug store. Very affective and reduced redness. Met expectations and we very helpful
lara r.
morpeth
A good product, didn't leave the skin too oily or too dry and exfoliating but gentle. Not amazing for benefitting acne, but didn't cause any mass breakouts like many other acne treatments. Would probably buy again but not as a first choice.
dehvian d.
painesville
I have been very satisfied with this product. Over the course of three years, I probably have had 10 bottles so far. I notice that after taking off my makeup, washing my face thoroughly, then applying this, that in the morning, my face does appear to be more smooth!
Rachael M.
Montague
This is my absolute favorite and go-to face wash. After washing and exfoliating this 2 in 1 facial cleanser, it leaves a cool and refreshing wind on your face. This treatment is especially great if you want to minimize your pores, and leave your skin feeling smooth and well treated. I highly recommend this product!
Andrea P.
Birmingham
Very affordable and exfoliating acne wash. Meets my expectations for a value. I recommend definitely using moisturizer afterward to avoid drying out your skin.
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
Although it leaves my face colder than comfortable, I like how smooth it is and how clean it feels.
Naw D.
Omaha
This product has been the most accurable for my skin. I have alot of acnes and scarsmarks but before the acne scars could form i use this clearasil to help it from forming. My skin has gotten better and smoother. I can start to see my acnes and pimples lessing. For people who is having problem with oily skin and acne scars i recommend you guys to try this product because it has done a great improvent on my skin and it has clear of acne scars. Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash Acne Medication
Nikki C.
Brisbane
This product was good in making my face softer and smoother however it was too rough for my skin and made it red and blotchy. Sometimes if I scrubbed too much it would leave my face raw. If you don't have sensitive skin go for it! But definitely give it a miss if you do
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?