BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
I love my hydra-blast oil free face scrub. I was so well on my skin and definitely helps keep my skin clear of breakout( pimples, acne). I use this everyday to achieve the clear skin that I want . No breakouts.
Perla Z.
Corona, CA
Love this product! I use it to clean my face of my makeup and it works so well! My face feels so clean after I use it, I’m about to run out so I will be purchasing again!
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
A pretty decent face wash, although it’s very creamy and you have to lather it into your skin fairly hard to feel the effect. It doesn’t have any exfoliant beads or anything so if you don’t like that I would recommend to stay away from this product.
🦁🐯Amarie 🦁.
Lancaster Californi
I love this product because it removes all excess pils of my face, great for oily and sensitive skin.
Sierra S.
This keeps my face clear!!it really does work! Love it!Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Face Scrub
Tia K.
I have really oily skin so this oil free cream was great. It really helped with my my spots and bad skin stage. The product isn’t overly expansive either. It really works and I would recommend to friends and family with the same problem.
Michaila F.
This is a good face wash! I feel like it cleans my pores out well! Not to spendy either which is nice. Could have a better scent.
Kendall M.
westtown
Very affective in cleansing and hydrating. Conveniently bought at local drug store. Very affective and reduced redness. Met expectations and we very helpful
lara r.
morpeth
A good product, didn't leave the skin too oily or too dry and exfoliating but gentle. Not amazing for benefitting acne, but didn't cause any mass breakouts like many other acne treatments. Would probably buy again but not as a first choice.
dehvian d.
painesville
I have been very satisfied with this product. Over the course of three years, I probably have had 10 bottles so far. I notice that after taking off my makeup, washing my face thoroughly, then applying this, that in the morning, my face does appear to be more smooth!
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?