BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Shipra M.
Horrible, actually made my acne worse. Sometimes i will get cystic acne, maybe once a month or once every other month but I've been using this product for 2 or 3 weeks and I've had cystic acne popping up everywhere. Each week i can now expect 3 new cystic pop ups, and my skin is still recovering from the others that popped up. I was hoping maybe my skin just needed to get used to this product, but I've never had this much acne. I have landmines on my face that hurt, my nose is becoming more populated with acne, and it's really hard to look and feel professional in the workplace when your face looks like it could belong to a 16 year old who only eats fast food. Don't buy this.
Diana T.
westminster
I'm not happy about how this product worked for me. It's packaging is fine, but the product isn't. It made me breakout more. Once I wash my face a few minutes later my face gets oily again and I won't recommend it.
Sophia A.
While I love clearasil products I can't say I'm a fan of this. I don't feel like this really helps clean my face after I've taken my makeup off. Its soft and gentle but its probably as effective as rubbing lotion on my face.
Clearasil has better face washes.
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg
Used this for a few weeks and was not happy with the results at all. It caused my face to dry out immensely to the point that it was peeling. It also did not help to reduce any acne. Will not buy again.
Marsaydí J.
Moreno Valley, CA
It messed up my skin, causing burning around cheeks, chin, and forehead. I received a chemical burn, which I still have today.
Tori B.
This burned my face every time I used it. It also made my skin very "rubbery"
Emily  .
Madison, AL
This broke me out like crazy. I would not buy this again. It does have a good scent but my skin is super sensitive to it.
Dakota G.
I've tried this stuff, but it made my face really dry which made it break out even more.
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
Don't care for this. Doesn't seem to work. Only thing I do like is it doesn't seem to dry me out as much as some other acne washes but in return it also doesn't usually get off all my makeul
Haylee R.
Temperance, MI
Unfortunately I have had unpleasant experiences with clearasil. I noticed how badly that it bleaches my towels and wash clothes when I pat my face dry. If it bleaches my towels and washcloths the way that it does then can you imagine what it does to our skin???
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?