BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
kassandra m.
Kapolei, HI
My son is 12 and a couple months ago his face started to break out. I came across this product while in search of an over the counter relief. He's been using this product daily and loves how it has helped somewhat.
Ana G.
The Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast oil free face scrub worked perfectly fine with me since I tend to have oily skin. It helped my face feel fresh and clean. Would recommend if you struggle with oily skin.
Sarah K.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this product. Other similar scrubs that I have used in the past eventually stop being effective. Has not been the case with this. I use it in the morning and top with the Rapid Action Treatment Lotion.
Megan O.
Ceres, CA
This works like a charm. It's great for everyday use. It doesn't dry out skin and works with oil control. It's so rare to find a beneficial scrub that not only controls and heals acne but keeps shine down
Flora R.
Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin. I used this product for three days and it was enough to put it away. My face became super irritated and I broke out like crazy. My sister's skin isn't so sensitive so she loved it.
Macey T.
Saint Albans, VT
I really like this product. I haven't used it long enough to give an extensive review, but upon trying it, I loved it. The consistency, smell, and price of the face wash was great.
I have very dry skin, usually after washing my face it feels even MORE dry...this one didn't.
Linda P.
Clearasil is my favorite brand when it comes to wash my face. My face is very clean after I use it. It had cleared all my acnee. I have been using it for months now, I have tried other products but I always go back to this one. It is the best cleanser for a acne pro skin.
Becky B.
I love this face scrub. The beads make it feel like I am getting a deep clean. I also have sensitive skin and this wash does not dry out my face as compared to other face washes I have used.
Tiffany J.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I have oily skin so this helps with that. It did dry my skin out a little at first but that's nothing a facial moisturizer can't fix!
Kimberly A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Using this product daily well really help minimize the amount of breakouts you have. Also it doesn't leave your skin feeling too dry or harsh. I would recommend this product to people with acne-prone skin who want to fight breakouts. I will continue to buy this.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?