2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Jillayne G.
Jillayne G.
Allentown, PA
It is a decent face wash. My skin is acne prone and this helped keep it at bay, but won't get rid of it.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Pell City, AL
Good for sensitive skin. smells nice. didn't overdry my skin. leaves skin feeling g clean and refreshed
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Wind Gap, PA
Love this face cleaner. Makes my skin feel amazing and no oily residue. Also does not dry out my skin!!
Misty R.
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms
Clearasil is a great product. Love this face wash it works wonderful and leaves my skin clean and soft.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Grovetown, GA
Great priced cleanser. I use it daily. No issues or residue. Good product. Highly recommend to others.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
When I started using it my acne cleared up in just a few days. I love how clean it makes my face feel!
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
I use this everyday and it's so refreshing. I love the smell of it. It doesn't break the bank either!
Karastyn S.
Karastyn S.
Battle Creek, MI
I swear by this product. Always keeps my acne under control. And I have it without this face wash!
Noah s.
Noah s.
Beaverdam, VA
This is the only face wash that does exactly what I need it to ,the only one i can really rely on!
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Concord, NC
Works well to remove all traces of makeup. Leaves my skin very VERY dry however. Last a long time
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?