Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Donneitha R.
Donneitha R.

This is my go-to cleanser! my oily skin takes a beating, so I use this for the deep cleaning that it needs. I cleanse and prevent breakouts, yet this doesn't dry the skin. it's a win-win!
Kendyll L.
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC

I love this cleaner. It is fairly inexpensive and within a few uses my acne started to disappear. I stopped using this product and my acne came back right away. Time to repurchase it!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ

It burned my face and skin a little bit but it was a nice kind of burn like a cooling feeling and I lowkey liked it to be honest it felt nice even tho it made me super super dry after
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Hinsdale, NH

This is always a go to as a teenager with mild acne now as a women in late 20s it doesn't seem to do the job anymorw I still have this and am using it but will not be purchasing more
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Lagrangeville, NY

This worked well but after using it for awhile it made my face really dry . When I would it off my face would feel super hot and kind of burn. I did not like it so much for my skin.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON

This has cleared up my breakouts without drying my skin out. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't bother it whatsoever, it's become part of my morning and nightly routine now.
Chanelle H.
Chanelle H.

I really like this facial wash. Sometimes I leave it on my face to double as a mask and my face always feels clean and refreshed afterwards. Great to use before or after a long day.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Manchester

I love this face wash! It wakes you up in the Shiwer when you use it! It makes your skin feel amazing and works great to get any makeup you slept in over night off! Deff my fave (:
Stacia T.
Stacia T.

I love this I have been using this for some time know and I havn't found one I like better. it cleans it scrubs and doesn't over dry. I seriously couldn't ask more from a clenser.
Ivellise O.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL

I use this every day I have acne prone skin this clearasil works best for me. I also have dry skin and this leaves my skin clear of acne and moisture my face ill never use another
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now