2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Ann C.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This has a nice subtle scent that I really like and it does a pretty good job of keeping my face clear. The best thing about this product is that you can get it through airport security. I don't know what it is about this formula, but I guess the machines don't screen it as a "liquid." I accidentally packed this on my carry-on once and to my surprise, it was able to make it through security. Been packing it in my carry-on ever since!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
My husband is obsessed with this facial cleanser. He uses it daily. He has extremely oil skin and this works perfectly to control oil, acne, etc.

For me, this cleanser is too drying. It makes my skin dry out, causes tightness, etc. I have to use a cleanser that is less harsh for my extremely dry skin.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
This is my go-to face wash. I love that it is oil free so it does not cause my skin to break out after using it. This easily cleans my face and washes away without leaving behind any residue. This helps with acne so much! If you haven't tried this before, try it! You wont regret this purchase.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
I am obsessed with this cleanser. You know that really appealing, slight burn you feel when medicine hits a spot on your face? This gives you that, without drying out your skin. I have VERY sensitive, combination skin, and this is perfect for me on those days when I feel a breakout coming on.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Crumpler, NC
This is by far the only product i use to cleanse my face. It is the only product compared to Clinique that will clean my face from any traces of makeup. I prefer it over anything else. It has helped control my oily skin and I have fabulous clear skin all year round thanks to clearasil.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ovid, MI
I enjoyed this face wash; it cleared up my breakout and left my face feeling soft and healthy. The smell is not my favorite but it's not the worse. It's a reasonable priced product. I'd recommend it to people with normal skin tho as it didn't seem "strong enough" for problem skin.
jamie S.
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is one of my favorite face washes when my skin is breaking out. It really soothes the skin and help clear it up quickly. I feel my face kind of has a film to it when using this product, that's the only down side. But other than that its a really good face wash!
Haylee R.
Haylee R.
Temperance, MI
Unfortunately I have had unpleasant experiences with clearasil. I noticed how badly that it bleaches my towels and wash clothes when I pat my face dry. If it bleaches my towels and washcloths the way that it does then can you imagine what it does to our skin???
Ali T.
Ali T.
I love this face wash! My skin was noticeably clearer after 2 weeks of religious use. I would definitely recommend trying this one!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
I really like this cleanser for those days i can feel a painful pimple coming in or just feel extra oily or couldn't get all my makeup off for whatever reason. i like the texture of it on my face and the results are alway to my expectaions and they are high.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?