Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Pa L.
Pa L.
Saint Paul, MN

I love love love love this product. TOTALLY gets the oil out of pores and I'm good for a day or two. however, it's so good at doing that that most times, my face gets really dry.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.

I feel like this has helped stop once from showing up but also helped to get rid of any acne that did show up. I have been using this product for about 1 year now and i love it.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn

Love this to use nightly on my hormonal acne. I use it in the shower and also apply to my face and chest area. It smells great and is non drying which is a major plus for me.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Beverly Hills, CA

I've been using this product for a few months. It did not reduce treat or prevent breakouts and didn't feel like it was effectively cleansing my skin. I wouldn't repurchase.
Madz L.
Madz L.

I don't likr this wash. It leaves my skin dry and dehydrated and doesn't even remove blemishes. I would definitely not recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Serena D.
Serena D.
Johnstown, PA

Use this in the shower and I must say I love it. It has really prevented me from getting andy huge breakouts and if your skin is always over oily or dry then you need this!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Angola, IN

Loved the fresh feeling of my face after using this daily face wash. Always left my face feeling moisturized and nice and soft unlike other products that dry out your skin.
flavia l.
flavia l.
Plano, TX

This is such a good facial cleanser. I absolutely love it. When u use this to wash my face I can actually see the grease washing into the sink. Overall, very good product.
Jalisa A.
Jalisa A.

My face was so dirty and had many little bumps in one place. using this product for a good two weeks totally did the trick. recommend to all skin types. results may vary.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Balch Springs, Tx

This formula is great for everyday face cleaning. I use it in the shower to wash my face every morning. It's super gentle yet, super effective at cleaning out your pores.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?