BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product!!!! I feel like it really helps cleanse my face but it isn't too hard. I like to combine it with a rose water toner and a good moisturizer afterwards.
Anastasia P.
tuscon
It helped my skin, I really liked this. My cousin uses it so that's how I got ahold of it. It's most gentle and I wouldn't say harsh. It was pretty effective as well
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
Honestly it works. But I don't see much of a difference compared to a generic brand that you can buy at Walmart or target but it's costs much more than the generic
May W.
San Francisco , CA
I'm giving 4 stars for the face wash, not the scrub. I love using the face wash along with my clarisonic/ luna, but it works well on its own too without a device. It really kept my acne at bay and left my skin feeling really clean. The first time I used it, it did dry my skin out, so start off slow. After discovering this cleanser during my sophomore year of college, I been using it ever since. It is my holy grail face wash and I dont think I will ever switch
Ashlee N.
Henderson
Very nice and cool tingly feeling when using this product but it does give off a hit or miss depends on your skin type usually it works some days sometimes it doesn't with my skin when I break out. It's great to use sometimes to remove makeup. I would recommend someone to buy this cause this product line is the only thing I use when I start getting acne.
Amy A.
My zits start to go away the day after I use this. But I didn't actually buy it for my face. I have keratosis Polaris on my arms and legs (Keratin build up on the hair follicles causing bumps) and this actually smooths out my skin when I use it on a daily basis!
Noemi H.
Dallas , TX
This product works great , leaves your face smooth repeat user. I only have one bottle and I still don't finish it . It's gentle leaves my face so soft , the packaging is okay. The product works great , maybe to those whose face is not so sensitive.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
This is my new favorite scrub!! It scrubs and cleanses evenly and you can use it everyday. It goes on feeling minty and cool. It rinses clean while leaving your skin soft and smooth and hydrated all day. You do not need to use much product. This stuff has lasted me almost 5 months using it 2-3 times a week. It calmed my skin down from irritating acne. Pimples were reduced and less red after using this. The swelling and size of pimples were also reduced. My skin did not feel inflamed after. I use this almost everyday when I see my acne flaring up and then switch to just a few times a week. This does not leave my skin oily or leave any residue, it feels like my pores suck this stuff up. This also works excellent for removing makeup at the end of the day. My skin feels fresh, awake, and breathable. It helps my makeup stay put all day and does not leave my skin looking dried out at all. This product invigorates my skin and gives my day a great start.
Kyliah W.
It works good. Have been using this for years. It makes my face feel so clean. Helps my acne tone down a bit. Good day cleanser. Not too harsh but I wouldn't recommend to somebody with dry skin.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I love this product! It smells great and it does what it says. I like how it's like a milky cream texture because sometimes when you have dry or even oily skin, cleansers that are liquid with beads in them can be really harsh but you think it's okay because you want to get rid of excess oils or dead dry skin but it really leads to over washing & more dryness. But with this it's really refreshing & gentle but strong enough to get rid of all the dirty stuff on your face & I use this with a small loofah & it really feels like it's getting the job done without it or rating my skin which I have sensitive skin.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?