Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
sara z.
sara z.
Allentown, PA
I liked this product after use it made my skin very smooth. I also noticed that some not all but some of my acne was starting to clear up with everyday use.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
I work in a restaurant and this is all I can use to keep my hat line acne free. My daughter had also found this cleaner to be the best for her, we love it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Blacklick, OH
I love that this is an acne face wash that also has moisturizing qualities so the rest of my face doesn't get dried out while treating a few problem spots.
Heather B.
Heather B.
This works pretty well for me but I do still have some breakouts. I think if I used it daily for a month it would have a bigger/better impact on my skin.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cottage Grove, MN
My 13 year old daughter uses this. The fragrance irritates her skin, but she did say it feels nice afterwards and seems to get all the dirt and oil off.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This broke me out so badly when I first started to use it. some people say that's your skin purging itself of all the gunk in it but like it was so bad.
Marina W.
Marina W.
Thomasville, NC
My daughter swears by this product. She uses it daily for her acne care, and I can certainly see the difference. This is the only product she will use.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
I 100% recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin! This face scrub does not dry out my skin whatsoever and gets rid of all the dirt in pores!
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
This face cleanser has the perfect touch to making your face feel so clean and refreshing..the tiny beads make my face feel so alive and cooling.
Kelsey  J.
Kelsey J.
This product works to clear my skin pretty quickly, however in order to maintain clear skin I find that I have to alternate with other brands.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?