2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Monique P.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
Great product. Didn't dry out my face or make it excessively oily either. Smells good and left my fave feeling refreshed.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Louisville, KY
WITH A DAILY QUICK WASH, MY FACE STAYS ACNE FREE. IT IS SIMPLE TO USE AND CAN QUICKLY BECOME PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
Mary Kathryn M.
Mary Kathryn M.
This is my favorite face wash of all time. It doesn't over dry, it removes my make up easily, and it foams up nicely.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mabton, WA
I wash my face with this cleanser everyday and it leaves my skin looking flawless! I would recommend this to others !
Joseph B.
Joseph B.
Buna, TX
This stuff works pretty decent but I found if you leave it on too long it burns. Other than that it does pretty good
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dowagiac, MI
My youngest daughter uses this product. She says she doesn't think it works and she's been using it daily for weeks.
Heather L.
Heather L.
This is one of the only brand cleansers I can use on my face without it making it worse. Would definitely recommend
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Erie, PA
I like this product because it feels so good on my face it cleans my face it is not to harsh my face feels so alive
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, AL
I like it so far, but it seems the more I use it my face breaks out, maybe my face is too oily for it, not sure.
Hazel C.
Hazel C.
This is a nice face wash. I didn't feel like it really cleaned my face it still felt sort of greasy after using.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?