Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca

I have used this product since high school. Oh 15 years maybe. It has worked perfect for my face. It doesn't dry it out and people constantly ask me what moisturizer I am using and all I use is Clearasil.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg

Used this for a few weeks and was not happy with the results at all. It caused my face to dry out immensely to the point that it was peeling. It also did not help to reduce any acne. Will not buy again.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.

I've been using this for a while now because the store was out of another brand I use so I decided to try this. It works great at keeping my skin clear. I notice a difference when I stop using it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royston, GA

Keeps my face clean and fresh all year long! Doesn't leave your face burning and helps battle breakouts. Decent price and you can find it at walmart. I always keep extra so that I don't run out.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Meridian, ID

I have mixed emotions about this product. It does its job and I do like it as a face wash, but it dries out my normally very oily face very bad. Do not recommend if you have normally dry skin.
Jadah P.
Jadah P.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this everyday! I don't miss a day. This is the best thing for your skin. Super easy to apply. Don't burn your skin like most products. You instantly see a difference. Go out and buy it.
anshels s.
anshels s.
Haledon, NJ

Ove washing my face first thing in the morning with this amazing face wash. not only does it help with acne but it helps with not drying your skin, like other face wash. The smell is heavenly
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Orange park, FL

I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I have oily skin so this helps with that. It did dry my skin out a little at first but that's nothing a facial moisturizer can't fix!
Becky B.
Becky B.

I love this face scrub. The beads make it feel like I am getting a deep clean. I also have sensitive skin and this wash does not dry out my face as compared to other face washes I have used.
Monica F.
Monica F.

This product I feel does not work. My daughter is not a fan of Clearasil. The product is thick and when wet doesn't smear/spread well. It just doesn't feel like your face is clean when done.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now