BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
i’ve used this facewash a hand full of times & it’s very gentle on my skin & i have sensitive skin. it works really well. it’s not pricey at all which is the good part! i actually have some right now i’m using. i recommend this product!
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Harrisonburg, VA
It is veey abrasive but did not hurt my sensitive skin that much. It helped my oily skin but my acne stayed about the same. I still reccomend it as a face wash though !! Clearasil does an ok enough job
Goldie H.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
I really like the smell it's not the best scrub I have used but it is overall a good product with good packaging and a affordable price. I would recommend this to a friend and possible purchase again.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Seattle, WA
I love the creamy texture of this face wash and it has a fresh clean fragrance. Does leave my skin feeling a little tight and dry afterwards though. Haven't noticed and difference with acne though
Kyliah W.
Kyliah W.
It works good. Have been using this for years. It makes my face feel so clean. Helps my acne tone down a bit. Good day cleanser. Not too harsh but I wouldn't recommend to somebody with dry skin.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
I have very oily skin & I love how this scrub helps control the oils that occur through the day, it was everything I expected I just wished it would keep the oils gone all day, now if it could do that it would be amazing ❤❤❤
️️️
Dree K.
Dree K.
west point
For me It doesn’t eliminate all my ache but it helps a little bit but it does clean your face really good I may just have an Acne problem but It’s good as long as you use it about 3 times a day no less than 2
Caileigh P.
Caileigh P.
Pulaski
This really helps with my acne. I use it every night before I go to bed and it gives me that good tingly feeling.. so that’s how I really know it’s working good. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love how refreshing this makes your face feel after the wash! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good skincare routine! It’s made my face feel and look wonderful.
Libby S.
Libby S.
Fort Scott
This face cream is okay but it didn’t like the feel of it! It was tingling a lot but I know that’s because it’s getting my face clean! I would use it again if I had to!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?