Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Chattanooga, TN

Love this product. Other similar scrubs that I have used in the past eventually stop being effective. Has not been the case with this. I use it in the morning and top with the Rapid Action Treatment Lotion.
kim s.
kim s.
Butler, PA

This is also I product I like to use to blast those pesky blackheads and pimples. I keep a tube in shower to use as needed. I like that they have different levels of treatments, I have my son using it also.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Ceres, CA

This works like a charm. It's great for everyday use. It doesn't dry out skin and works with oil control. It's so rare to find a beneficial scrub that not only controls and heals acne but keeps shine down
Sara H.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI

I like this product because it makes my face feel clean after use but I have found I can only use it once or twice a week. if I use it more than that I notice I develope dry spots around my nose and chin.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca

I have used this product since high school. Oh 15 years maybe. It has worked perfect for my face. It doesn't dry it out and people constantly ask me what moisturizer I am using and all I use is Clearasil.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg

Used this for a few weeks and was not happy with the results at all. It caused my face to dry out immensely to the point that it was peeling. It also did not help to reduce any acne. Will not buy again.
Noemi B.
Noemi B.

This product save my life!! I had a red mark on my top lip and since I started using Clearasil daily clear hydra- Blast oil free face scrub it has disappeared completely. I love Clearasil products.
Xx
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.

I've been using this for a while now because the store was out of another brand I use so I decided to try this. It works great at keeping my skin clear. I notice a difference when I stop using it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royston, GA

Keeps my face clean and fresh all year long! Doesn't leave your face burning and helps battle breakouts. Decent price and you can find it at walmart. I always keep extra so that I don't run out.
Caitlin d.
Caitlin d.

Unfortunately for me, anything that is meant for acne makes me break out more. It took me awhile to learn this fact. So be it my dry skin or sensitive skin but this cleanser made me break out.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now