BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Maggie B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the only product i use to cleanse my face. It is the only product compared to Clinique that will clean my face from any traces of makeup. I prefer it over anything else. It has helped control my oily skin and I have fabulous clear skin all year round thanks to clearasil.
Nicole L.
Ovid, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this face wash; it cleared up my breakout and left my face feeling soft and healthy. The smell is not my favorite but it's not the worse. It's a reasonable priced product. I'd recommend it to people with normal skin tho as it didn't seem "strong enough" for problem skin.
Derrian J.
I love love love all clearasil products. It is the only cleanser that makes my face feel clean and refreshed. The packaging is nice and the product truly is gentle and yet effective. I strongly recommend this product to everyone, I'm going to get another bottle tomorrow.
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is one of my favorite face washes when my skin is breaking out. It really soothes the skin and help clear it up quickly. I feel my face kind of has a film to it when using this product, that's the only down side. But other than that its a really good face wash!
Haylee R.
Temperance, MI
Unfortunately I have had unpleasant experiences with clearasil. I noticed how badly that it bleaches my towels and wash clothes when I pat my face dry. If it bleaches my towels and washcloths the way that it does then can you imagine what it does to our skin???
Marina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just because it says oil free this product does an amazing job to keep my face hydrated. i have a combo skin type and i tried this product for the first time yesterday the product is so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my skin red after washing it i love it
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
I really like this cleanser for those days i can feel a painful pimple coming in or just feel extra oily or couldn't get all my makeup off for whatever reason. i like the texture of it on my face and the results are alway to my expectaions and they are high.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Clearasil face scrub for blackheads and it's my very favorite I have already seen results it's a good value for an affordable price. It met all my expectations as a face scrub and it doesn't irrate my skin I would recommend this product to others
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Love this product and their face wash cranberry scented pads..i use the pads before bed after cleaning off makeup and use wash during shower every day. It helps to keep your face hydrated and helps prevent any acne. Would definitely recommend
David-kayla H.
Hernando
I wasn't to impressed with this product among others I have used. It was very pricey and it left my skin very dry. I have used other products from clearasil and enjoyed them but would not recommend the hydra-blast to any other customers. Definitely not going to buy this product again
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?