Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Candice S.
Candice S.
Lynchburg, VA
Great scrub feels like it is actually helping my acne to heal.
A little drying around nose and between eyes. My acne is very bad and for the money this helps alot..
mini M.
mini M.
I generally don't care about the packing ,but this has a very bad nozzel.
product is good.. clears all the make up and worth buy. can get it anywhere is drug store
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Ponca City, OK
It doesn't work as good as the old regular stuff worked. My face gets really oily throughout the day. I've switched to garnier scrub and i like that a lot better
Nykeisha B.
Nykeisha B.
Ms State, MS
Ehh it's okay. I use it to exfoliate my skin. I guess if you just want something that's not exactly super hard on acne but feel good to your skin then go for it.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
De Soto, MO
My skin is sensitive and this keeps my skin clean without clogging the pores and making things worse. Clearasil scrub has made my night routine so much better.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Bridgewater, IA
This is one of my favorites. I love the way it foams and makes my skin feel nice and clean. It is gentle for sensitive skin and doesn't burn like some others
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really saw a difference when I was using this, however , even though it's supposed to be "hydra-blast," it will dry out your skin after too long of usage.
sara z.
sara z.
Allentown, PA
I liked this product after use it made my skin very smooth. I also noticed that some not all but some of my acne was starting to clear up with everyday use.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
I work in a restaurant and this is all I can use to keep my hat line acne free. My daughter had also found this cleaner to be the best for her, we love it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Blacklick, OH
I love that this is an acne face wash that also has moisturizing qualities so the rest of my face doesn't get dried out while treating a few problem spots.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?