Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Chanelle H.
Chanelle H.
I really like this facial wash. Sometimes I leave it on my face to double as a mask and my face always feels clean and refreshed afterwards. Great to use before or after a long day.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Manchester
I love this face wash! It wakes you up in the Shiwer when you use it! It makes your skin feel amazing and works great to get any makeup you slept in over night off! Deff my fave (:
Ivellise O.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I use this every day I have acne prone skin this clearasil works best for me. I also have dry skin and this leaves my skin clear of acne and moisture my face ill never use another
Helen G.
Helen G.
I bought this for my son and sometimes sneak and use it for myself. It leaves my face feeling very clean. It has a good smell and is a good value. You can buy it almost anywhere!
Pa L.
Pa L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love love love love this product. TOTALLY gets the oil out of pores and I'm good for a day or two. however, it's so good at doing that that most times, my face gets really dry.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I feel like this has helped stop once from showing up but also helped to get rid of any acne that did show up. I have been using this product for about 1 year now and i love it.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
Love this to use nightly on my hormonal acne. I use it in the shower and also apply to my face and chest area. It smells great and is non drying which is a major plus for me.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a few months. It did not reduce treat or prevent breakouts and didn't feel like it was effectively cleansing my skin. I wouldn't repurchase.
Madz L.
Madz L.
I don't likr this wash. It leaves my skin dry and dehydrated and doesn't even remove blemishes. I would definitely not recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Angola, IN
Loved the fresh feeling of my face after using this daily face wash. Always left my face feeling moisturized and nice and soft unlike other products that dry out your skin.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?