2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Dumas, TX
This is used everyday by my daughter and self. It works amazingly well and is not to expensive.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Schenectady, NY
Love this cleanser. i usually have a hard time finding a face wash i like but this one is great
Baheejah H.
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA
Pretty good drug store product. Works well to cleanse and remove excess oils for the price
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Harrison, NJ
Best cleanser of all time! Removes all my makeup and leaves my face feeling squeaky clean!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This was not a good match for my skin...it dried me out so I could not continue using it
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
I love this product, the only con is that if I use this daily it makes my skin very dry
Deepti S.
Deepti S.
Bellerose, NY
It's ok.. I don't know when I got it.. But I know I used it once.. And it was just fine
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Fortson, GA
Smells good.

Doesn't leave skin dry or rough feeling.

Great price and quality product.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I use this face wash on a daily basis. Helps with my acne prone and greasy skin.
Ashlee N.
Ashlee N.
Henderson
Very nice and cool tingly feeling when using this product but it does give off a hit or miss depends on your skin type usually it works some days sometimes it doesn't with my skin when I break out. It's great to use sometimes to remove makeup. I would recommend someone to buy this cause this product line is the only thing I use when I start getting acne.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?