BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
This is just great, that’s all I have to say. A definite repurchase. I love love love so much. Go buy it believe me it’s worth it. This is just wonderful, it is the best and I would not go about my day without it.
Diana T.
westminster
I'm not happy about how this product worked for me. It's packaging is fine, but the product isn't. It made me breakout more. Once I wash my face a few minutes later my face gets oily again and I won't recommend it.
Jessica D.
Tunnel Hill
I have this face wash. It seems to do the trick on drying out acne and is gentle on skin so I still use it. You can get it at any store just about it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with mild acne.
Anna T.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using the cleanser for several months. It's a great everyday cleanser with gentle exfoliation. It is not too drying or harsh and does a great job of removing makeup. I don't believe it makes a large difference in my acne, but just for general cleansing, it gets the job done.
Alex S.
I think I just had a bad reaction because after I used this product I got really bad cystic ance on my chin and cheeks. Maybe its just not for my skin, it did smell good and and made my skin feel good the first day
Caileigh P.
Pulaski
This really helps with my acne. I use it every night before I go to bed and it gives me that good tingly feeling.. so that’s how I really know it’s working good. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Kathryn L.
This stuff has a really strong smell to it and dries my face out really bad if I don’t moisturize after using it. It does seem to clear up acne though and pretty quickly at that. I don’t think I would buy this again because of the smell.
Kaylee M.
i’ve used this facewash a hand full of times & it’s very gentle on my skin & i have sensitive skin. it works really well. it’s not pricey at all which is the good part! i actually have some right now i’m using. i recommend this product!
Bailey C.
Harrisonburg, VA
It is veey abrasive but did not hurt my sensitive skin that much. It helped my oily skin but my acne stayed about the same. I still reccomend it as a face wash though !! Clearasil does an ok enough job
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
I really like the smell it's not the best scrub I have used but it is overall a good product with good packaging and a affordable price. I would recommend this to a friend and possible purchase again.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?