Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Casey A.
Casey A.
Meridian, ID
I have mixed emotions about this product. It does its job and I do like it as a face wash, but it dries out my normally very oily face very bad. Do not recommend if you have normally dry skin.
anshels s.
anshels s.
Haledon, NJ
Ove washing my face first thing in the morning with this amazing face wash. not only does it help with acne but it helps with not drying your skin, like other face wash. The smell is heavenly
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Orange park, FL
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I have oily skin so this helps with that. It did dry my skin out a little at first but that's nothing a facial moisturizer can't fix!
Melissa g.
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
Don't care for this. Doesn't seem to work. Only thing I do like is it doesn't seem to dry me out as much as some other acne washes but in return it also doesn't usually get off all my makeul
Becky B.
Becky B.
I love this face scrub. The beads make it feel like I am getting a deep clean. I also have sensitive skin and this wash does not dry out my face as compared to other face washes I have used.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
It burned my face and skin a little bit but it was a nice kind of burn like a cooling feeling and I lowkey liked it to be honest it felt nice even tho it made me super super dry after
Kendyll L.
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cleaner. It is fairly inexpensive and within a few uses my acne started to disappear. I stopped using this product and my acne came back right away. Time to repurchase it!
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Hinsdale, NH
This is always a go to as a teenager with mild acne now as a women in late 20s it doesn't seem to do the job anymorw I still have this and am using it but will not be purchasing more
Chanelle H.
Chanelle H.
I really like this facial wash. Sometimes I leave it on my face to double as a mask and my face always feels clean and refreshed afterwards. Great to use before or after a long day.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Manchester
I love this face wash! It wakes you up in the Shiwer when you use it! It makes your skin feel amazing and works great to get any makeup you slept in over night off! Deff my fave (:
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?