Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Siana A.
Siana A.
Brooklyn, NY

It is wonderful at cleaning and gets really deep into pores that have been clogged by makeup all day, but if you're not careful (especially with scrubbing tools like clarasonic, etc.) those exfoliating bulbs can hurt.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Holland, MI

This is my go to facial cleanser. It cleans your face so well and leaves a cool feeling on your skin after use. I've been using this cleanser for over 4 years now and I think this will always be my regular cleanser
kassandra m.
kassandra m.
Kapolei, HI

My son is 12 and a couple months ago his face started to break out. I came across this product while in search of an over the counter relief. He's been using this product daily and loves how it has helped somewhat.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

Always use this in the shower and i LOVE it! I've never had a problem with it! Doesn't try out your skin and is very gentle for your face! I love the way it smells! Fresh and clean! Makes your face feel so clean!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana

I liked this product and used it for awhile, until I left to study in Australia. I didn't find this product, so I stopped using it. it did well for my sensitive skin but I would still have occasional breakouts.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY

I used this all the time. But when my dermatologist prescribed me antibiotics for my face I had to switch to something not as strong. But I loved this product. It made my skin soft. I would purchase this again
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO

Okay, so I can't say enough good things about this product! I love it, it makes my face feel nice and cool, and refreshing after every wash. No more oily feeling face and no more acne either! Best stuff ever!
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Tampa, Fl

This face wash gives a deep clean leaving a nice fresh tingle that doesn't over dry like most facial cleaners do. My skin is very dry so it's great to get that deep clean without the harsh dry after feeling.
Ana G.
Ana G.

The Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast oil free face scrub worked perfectly fine with me since I tend to have oily skin. It helped my face feel fresh and clean. Would recommend if you struggle with oily skin.
kim s.
kim s.
Butler, PA

This is also I product I like to use to blast those pesky blackheads and pimples. I keep a tube in shower to use as needed. I like that they have different levels of treatments, I have my son using it also.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now