BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Brooklyn T.
Denton
Even though this product is labeled as daily, it was still WAY too harsh for my skin. Even after going down to every other or third day usage, my face broke out in a bout of redness that even months later I'm still having a hard time shaking off. My face can be sensitive to some stronger acne products, but this really took the cake.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
This is a great product. I️ have oily skin and this cleaned my skin leaving it feel fresh. The smell was wonderful! I️ will definitely keep purchasing. Not too expensive either.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
I like this face cleanser, but I'm not in love with it. It does the job, but doesn't leave my face feeling as clean as I'd like. It's effective, but not great. Like it says, it's oil free and not greasy. It's not a total disappointment, so I may or may not try it again.
April A.
I absolutely love this product. Also works as an exfoliating rub for me. The price is very reasonable. You can always get it at your local drugstores, Walmart, heb, and cvs. I usually use it every other morning and it keep my skin hydrated and moisturized ❤️
Ayushma M.
Elkhorn, NE
This is one of my favorite scrub to use. I can always trust this product when i get pimples on my face. It clears them up in just couple days and my skin feels cleaner and healthier when i am using this. I buy this at Walmart or Target and it's well priced.
Briana H.
North Branford
Anything from Clearasil works wonders for me. I have combination skin and this product does a great job in not drying it my skin, but also getting rid the excess oil on my skin. As for price it's decently priced and worth it.
Kylie S.
Marion
Nice face exfoliated, but I didn't prefer it anymore than the equate facial cleanser that I used before it. The packaging was attractive but the product inside was nothing extraordinary. I wouldn't recommend this to friends.
Ivy L.
Alhambra
It certainly didn’t clear up my acne or helped a lot with the oily t-zone, however, it’s still a super refreshing facial cleanser and made my face feel super clean and ... fresh after wash. Would recommend to those just looking for a basic day to day cleanser !
Leslie P.
This is a great stand by facewash for me. I know it does the job well. It's affordable and it smells good. I would definitely purchase it again but I do tend to like trying out new skincare products. It worked with my clairsonic as well which is a big key for me.
Linda C.
This product works pretty good for me since I have sensitive skin. The price is not too bad for how much you get. You can buy it anywhere, I bought mine at Walmart. I recommend it to people who have light acne like I did.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?