Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA

Although I have very oily skin, this wash left me skin feeling incredibly dry. The wash is slightly difficult to get out of the bottle. The wash creates a nice lather on the skin and has acne medication but is too drying on the skin.
Julianna L.
Julianna L.

I had been feeling like my face was constantly breaking out so I decided to give this a try. It keeps my break outs in check and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it everyday and it leave my face clean and hydrated at the same time!
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kokomo, IN

My face feels so refreshed after using this. I use it twice a day. Other than hormonal break outs around my cycle, It keeps my face pretty clear. It does good at removing my makeup as well as mascara. I'd def recommend trying it.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Amarillo, TX

I never was one to use face scrub that often. I typically just use the facial wipes and then I'm done. I got Clearasil for Christmas and I fell in love instantly.

It wasn't harsh on my skin and it left me clean for the next day.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

Great facial cleanser. I used this for about a year or two! It is a nice, creamy texture that foams slightly as you rub it in. It makes my skin soft and it feels hydrated throughout the day without feeling greasy or oily.
Siana A.
Siana A.
Brooklyn, NY

It is wonderful at cleaning and gets really deep into pores that have been clogged by makeup all day, but if you're not careful (especially with scrubbing tools like clarasonic, etc.) those exfoliating bulbs can hurt.
kassandra m.
kassandra m.
Kapolei, HI

My son is 12 and a couple months ago his face started to break out. I came across this product while in search of an over the counter relief. He's been using this product daily and loves how it has helped somewhat.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Holland, MI

This is my go to facial cleanser. It cleans your face so well and leaves a cool feeling on your skin after use. I've been using this cleanser for over 4 years now and I think this will always be my regular cleanser
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

Always use this in the shower and i LOVE it! I've never had a problem with it! Doesn't try out your skin and is very gentle for your face! I love the way it smells! Fresh and clean! Makes your face feel so clean!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana

I liked this product and used it for awhile, until I left to study in Australia. I didn't find this product, so I stopped using it. it did well for my sensitive skin but I would still have occasional breakouts.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now