Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Jade P.
Jade P.
Holland, MI
This is my go to facial cleanser. It cleans your face so well and leaves a cool feeling on your skin after use. I've been using this cleanser for over 4 years now and I think this will always be my regular cleanser
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Always use this in the shower and i LOVE it! I've never had a problem with it! Doesn't try out your skin and is very gentle for your face! I love the way it smells! Fresh and clean! Makes your face feel so clean!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
I used this all the time. But when my dermatologist prescribed me antibiotics for my face I had to switch to something not as strong. But I loved this product. It made my skin soft. I would purchase this again
Ana G.
Ana G.
The Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast oil free face scrub worked perfectly fine with me since I tend to have oily skin. It helped my face feel fresh and clean. Would recommend if you struggle with oily skin.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Tampa, Fl
This face wash gives a deep clean leaving a nice fresh tingle that doesn't over dry like most facial cleaners do. My skin is very dry so it's great to get that deep clean without the harsh dry after feeling.
kim s.
kim s.
Butler, PA
This is also I product I like to use to blast those pesky blackheads and pimples. I keep a tube in shower to use as needed. I like that they have different levels of treatments, I have my son using it also.
Siarra B.
Siarra B.
Comstock Park, MI
I have repurchased this product over and over again. I love it! I rarely get break outs when I am using it. The only bad thing I would say is that it's a little drying. Nothing moisturizer can't fix though.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this product. Other similar scrubs that I have used in the past eventually stop being effective. Has not been the case with this. I use it in the morning and top with the Rapid Action Treatment Lotion.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Ceres, CA
This works like a charm. It's great for everyday use. It doesn't dry out skin and works with oil control. It's so rare to find a beneficial scrub that not only controls and heals acne but keeps shine down
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca
I have used this product since high school. Oh 15 years maybe. It has worked perfect for my face. It doesn't dry it out and people constantly ask me what moisturizer I am using and all I use is Clearasil.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?