2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Orange park, FL
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I have oily skin so this helps with that. It did dry my skin out a little at first but that's nothing a facial moisturizer can't fix!
anshels s.
anshels s.
West Milford
Ove washing my face first thing in the morning with this amazing face wash. not only does it help with acne but it helps with not drying your skin, like other face wash. The smell is heavenly
Becky B.
Becky B.
I love this face scrub. The beads make it feel like I am getting a deep clean. I also have sensitive skin and this wash does not dry out my face as compared to other face washes I have used.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
It burned my face and skin a little bit but it was a nice kind of burn like a cooling feeling and I lowkey liked it to be honest it felt nice even tho it made me super super dry after
Chanelle H.
Chanelle H.
I really like this facial wash. Sometimes I leave it on my face to double as a mask and my face always feels clean and refreshed afterwards. Great to use before or after a long day.
Ivellise O.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I use this every day I have acne prone skin this clearasil works best for me. I also have dry skin and this leaves my skin clear of acne and moisture my face ill never use another
Helen G.
Helen G.
I bought this for my son and sometimes sneak and use it for myself. It leaves my face feeling very clean. It has a good smell and is a good value. You can buy it almost anywhere!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I feel like this has helped stop once from showing up but also helped to get rid of any acne that did show up. I have been using this product for about 1 year now and i love it.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
Love this to use nightly on my hormonal acne. I use it in the shower and also apply to my face and chest area. It smells great and is non drying which is a major plus for me.
Madz L.
Madz L.
I don't likr this wash. It leaves my skin dry and dehydrated and doesn't even remove blemishes. I would definitely not recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?