BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
I really like the smell it's not the best scrub I have used but it is overall a good product with good packaging and a affordable price. I would recommend this to a friend and possible purchase again.
Bailey C.
Stephens city, VA
It is veey abrasive but did not hurt my sensitive skin that much. It helped my oily skin but my acne stayed about the same. I still reccomend it as a face wash though !! Clearasil does an ok enough job
Whitney J.
Seattle, WA
I love the creamy texture of this face wash and it has a fresh clean fragrance. Does leave my skin feeling a little tight and dry afterwards though. Haven't noticed and difference with acne though
Kyliah W.
It works good. Have been using this for years. It makes my face feel so clean. Helps my acne tone down a bit. Good day cleanser. Not too harsh but I wouldn't recommend to somebody with dry skin.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love how refreshing this makes your face feel after the wash! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good skincare routine! It’s made my face feel and look wonderful.
Ellen M.
Ashville , NY
I've been using this along with a couple of other things and I hardly ever get pimples anymore. Only thing I wish was better is the ability to get rid of blackheads.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I love this product! It smells great and it does what it says. I like how it's like a milky cream texture because sometimes when you have dry or even oily skin, cleansers that are liquid with beads in them can be really harsh but you think it's okay because you want to get rid of excess oils or dead dry skin but it really leads to over washing & more dryness. But with this it's really refreshing & gentle but strong enough to get rid of all the dirty stuff on your face & I use this with a small loofah & it really feels like it's getting the job done without it or rating my skin which I have sensitive skin.
Justina O.
I love this product so much! I have an oilly T zone and dry skin everywhere else. I normally break out in my T zone and cheeks. This product seems to set the oil but doesn't dry the rest of my skin out! I took one star off because if you don't use it up fast enough it seems to stop working. I used it while breaking out and I had not been breaking out so I stoped using it regularly for about a month and started breaking out again. Sadly it seemed to not help this time until I got a new one.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I'm giving 4 stars for the face wash, not the scrub. I love using the face wash along with my clarisonic/ luna, but it works well on its own too without a device. It really kept my acne at bay and left my skin feeling really clean. The first time I used it, it did dry my skin out, so start off slow. After discovering this cleanser during my sophomore year of college, I been using it ever since. It is my holy grail face wash and I dont think I will ever switch
Sabrina G.
La Verne, CA
I have tried a plethora of different products with varying degrees of success. This product has made somewhat of a difference. It is pleasant smelling and overall does not dry out my face too much. The problem areas for me tend to be around the hairline. I'll notice as the day goes on that it starts to feel oily. So far that has not happened with this. Overall it really doesn't do anything for zits,
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?