Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I use this product every day and night while washing my face. The smell is great, the consistency is great and it cleans my face so well. Not to mention, my breakouts are minimal while using this product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Love this product and their face wash cranberry scented pads..i use the pads before bed after cleaning off makeup and use wash during shower every day. It helps to keep your face hydrated and helps prevent any acne. Would definitely recommend
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
To be honest I use the acne plus marks and its the best face wash every i use to struggle with really bad acne and this helped my face is so clear now. When i cant find acne plus marks i go for any other clearasil and it works just as great
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Aberdeen, SD
I love using this product after I use a scrub! It isn't too harsh and really leaves my face feeling clean! Ive noticed great improvements with my acne since I've started using this product. I would suggest using a good moisturizer after!
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Although I have very oily skin, this wash left me skin feeling incredibly dry. The wash is slightly difficult to get out of the bottle. The wash creates a nice lather on the skin and has acne medication but is too drying on the skin.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kokomo, In
My face feels so refreshed after using this. I use it twice a day. Other than hormonal break outs around my cycle, It keeps my face pretty clear. It does good at removing my makeup as well as mascara. I'd def recommend trying it.
Julianna L.
Julianna L.
I had been feeling like my face was constantly breaking out so I decided to give this a try. It keeps my break outs in check and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it everyday and it leave my face clean and hydrated at the same time!
Keri H.
Keri H.
Amarillo, TX
I never was one to use face scrub that often. I typically just use the facial wipes and then I'm done. I got Clearasil for Christmas and I fell in love instantly.

It wasn't harsh on my skin and it left me clean for the next day.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Great facial cleanser. I used this for about a year or two! It is a nice, creamy texture that foams slightly as you rub it in. It makes my skin soft and it feels hydrated throughout the day without feeling greasy or oily.
kassandra m.
kassandra m.
Kapolei, HI
My son is 12 and a couple months ago his face started to break out. I came across this product while in search of an over the counter relief. He's been using this product daily and loves how it has helped somewhat.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?