BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. I️ have oily skin and this cleaned my skin leaving it feel fresh. The smell was wonderful! I️ will definitely keep purchasing. Not too expensive either.
Sandy S.
lockport
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this product is oil free. It’s very light on the skin and very effective. I have used this product twice and love it. I bought this at my local drugstore and was very pleased with my purchase
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how refreshing this makes your face feel after the wash! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good skincare routine! It’s made my face feel and look wonderful.
Heaven M.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product since middle school and it has worked great. I include this in my daily facial routine. It is a great price and it doesn't take a lot of product.
Libby S.
Fort Scott
This face cream is okay but it didn’t like the feel of it! It was tingling a lot but I know that’s because it’s getting my face clean! I would use it again if I had to!
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!!! I feel like it really helps cleanse my face but it isn't too hard. I like to combine it with a rose water toner and a good moisturizer afterwards.
Anastasia P.
tuscon
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helped my skin, I really liked this. My cousin uses it so that's how I got ahold of it. It's most gentle and I wouldn't say harsh. It was pretty effective as well
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
Honestly it works. But I don't see much of a difference compared to a generic brand that you can buy at Walmart or target but it's costs much more than the generic
Ashlee N.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice and cool tingly feeling when using this product but it does give off a hit or miss depends on your skin type usually it works some days sometimes it doesn't with my skin when I break out. It's great to use sometimes to remove makeup. I would recommend someone to buy this cause this product line is the only thing I use when I start getting acne.
Amy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My zits start to go away the day after I use this. But I didn't actually buy it for my face. I have keratosis Polaris on my arms and legs (Keratin build up on the hair follicles causing bumps) and this actually smooths out my skin when I use it on a daily basis!
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?