Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH

I really like this cleanser for those days i can feel a painful pimple coming in or just feel extra oily or couldn't get all my makeup off for whatever reason. i like the texture of it on my face and the results are alway to my expectaions and they are high.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Katy, TX

This scrub cleared my acne within two weeks of using it. I noticed a difference after the first week. If I ever ever ever have bad acne again this is my go to affordable product. Made my skin feel clean, refreshed, & moisturized. Did not dry my skin out.
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth

I really liked this face wash. I didn't have any major breakouts while using this. I tried to save a bit and got the off brand that was supposed to be comparable to this wash and it definitely was not. Its worth the extra for the brand name on this one.
Morganne G.
Morganne G.
Chalmers, IN

I started using this when I was in elementary school and it cleared my acne and I was covered! Now I don't have any issues with acne and get compliments on my skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues. It worked wonders for me!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Delray Beach, FL

I love the scrubbers in this product. They are perfectly sized and are not too rough yet abrasive enough to remove my makeup and exfoliate my face on a daily basis. I've used expensive department store cleansers and always come back to this one.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
East Elmhurst, NY

I use this product every day and night while washing my face. The smell is great, the consistency is great and it cleans my face so well. Not to mention, my breakouts are minimal while using this product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ

Love this product and their face wash cranberry scented pads..i use the pads before bed after cleaning off makeup and use wash during shower every day. It helps to keep your face hydrated and helps prevent any acne. Would definitely recommend
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY

To be honest I use the acne plus marks and its the best face wash every i use to struggle with really bad acne and this helped my face is so clear now. When i cant find acne plus marks i go for any other clearasil and it works just as great
Abagail C.
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH

Love this stuff! Because really? Who wants to deal with acne? Or pimples? Here's a hint..... NO ONE! This product gives you clear skin... hahaha. Clearasil gives you clear skin..... Who knew? News flash.....ME :) So go get some.... really.
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Aberdeen, SD

I love using this product after I use a scrub! It isn't too harsh and really leaves my face feeling clean! Ive noticed great improvements with my acne since I've started using this product. I would suggest using a good moisturizer after!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now