Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Although I have very oily skin, this wash left me skin feeling incredibly dry. The wash is slightly difficult to get out of the bottle. The wash creates a nice lather on the skin and has acne medication but is too drying on the skin.
Julianna L.
Julianna L.
I had been feeling like my face was constantly breaking out so I decided to give this a try. It keeps my break outs in check and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it everyday and it leave my face clean and hydrated at the same time!
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kokomo, IN
My face feels so refreshed after using this. I use it twice a day. Other than hormonal break outs around my cycle, It keeps my face pretty clear. It does good at removing my makeup as well as mascara. I'd def recommend trying it.
kassandra m.
kassandra m.
Kapolei, HI
My son is 12 and a couple months ago his face started to break out. I came across this product while in search of an over the counter relief. He's been using this product daily and loves how it has helped somewhat.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Holland, MI
This is my go to facial cleanser. It cleans your face so well and leaves a cool feeling on your skin after use. I've been using this cleanser for over 4 years now and I think this will always be my regular cleanser
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Always use this in the shower and i LOVE it! I've never had a problem with it! Doesn't try out your skin and is very gentle for your face! I love the way it smells! Fresh and clean! Makes your face feel so clean!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
I used this all the time. But when my dermatologist prescribed me antibiotics for my face I had to switch to something not as strong. But I loved this product. It made my skin soft. I would purchase this again
Ana G.
Ana G.
The Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast oil free face scrub worked perfectly fine with me since I tend to have oily skin. It helped my face feel fresh and clean. Would recommend if you struggle with oily skin.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Tampa, Fl
This face wash gives a deep clean leaving a nice fresh tingle that doesn't over dry like most facial cleaners do. My skin is very dry so it's great to get that deep clean without the harsh dry after feeling.
kim s.
kim s.
Butler, PA
This is also I product I like to use to blast those pesky blackheads and pimples. I keep a tube in shower to use as needed. I like that they have different levels of treatments, I have my son using it also.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?