Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Marina M.
Marina M.

Just because it says oil free this product does an amazing job to keep my face hydrated. i have a combo skin type and i tried this product for the first time yesterday the product is so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my skin red after washing it i love it
Molly B.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA

I have the Clearasil face scrub for blackheads and it's my very favorite I have already seen results it's a good value for an affordable price. It met all my expectations as a face scrub and it doesn't irrate my skin I would recommend this product to others
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

While I love clearasil products I can't say I'm a fan of this. I don't feel like this really helps clean my face after I've taken my makeup off. Its soft and gentle but its probably as effective as rubbing lotion on my face.
Clearasil has better face washes.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH

I really like this cleanser for those days i can feel a painful pimple coming in or just feel extra oily or couldn't get all my makeup off for whatever reason. i like the texture of it on my face and the results are alway to my expectaions and they are high.
Eugene C.
Eugene C.

I use this product with an exfoliating pad and always feel fresh and clean after. It is gentle and takes of the make up really well. I bought it at Walmart while on holiday as I didn't bring mine from home and it didn't disappoint. I would buy this again!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Katy, TX

This scrub cleared my acne within two weeks of using it. I noticed a difference after the first week. If I ever ever ever have bad acne again this is my go to affordable product. Made my skin feel clean, refreshed, & moisturized. Did not dry my skin out.
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth

I really liked this face wash. I didn't have any major breakouts while using this. I tried to save a bit and got the off brand that was supposed to be comparable to this wash and it definitely was not. Its worth the extra for the brand name on this one.
Morganne G.
Morganne G.
Chalmers, IN

I started using this when I was in elementary school and it cleared my acne and I was covered! Now I don't have any issues with acne and get compliments on my skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues. It worked wonders for me!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Delray Beach, FL

I love the scrubbers in this product. They are perfectly sized and are not too rough yet abrasive enough to remove my makeup and exfoliate my face on a daily basis. I've used expensive department store cleansers and always come back to this one.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
East Elmhurst, NY

I use this product every day and night while washing my face. The smell is great, the consistency is great and it cleans my face so well. Not to mention, my breakouts are minimal while using this product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now