2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Helen G.
Helen G.
I bought this for my son and sometimes sneak and use it for myself. It leaves my face feeling very clean. It has a good smell and is a good value. You can buy it almost anywhere!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
Love this to use nightly on my hormonal acne. I use it in the shower and also apply to my face and chest area. It smells great and is non drying which is a major plus for me.
Madz L.
Madz L.
I don't likr this wash. It leaves my skin dry and dehydrated and doesn't even remove blemishes. I would definitely not recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a few months. It did not reduce treat or prevent breakouts and didn't feel like it was effectively cleansing my skin. I wouldn't repurchase.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Angola, IN
Loved the fresh feeling of my face after using this daily face wash. Always left my face feeling moisturized and nice and soft unlike other products that dry out your skin.
Flavia L.
Flavia L.
Yonkers, NY
This is such a good facial cleanser. I absolutely love it. When u use this to wash my face I can actually see the grease washing into the sink. Overall, very good product.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Balch Springs, TX
This formula is great for everyday face cleaning. I use it in the shower to wash my face every morning. It's super gentle yet, super effective at cleaning out your pores.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Walhalla, SC
Love that this product is actually oil free, with an already oily face, it helps a tremendous amount!! Along with it being a scrub also!! More clean without all the oil!
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL
It worked fairly well for me for awhile then I noticed I started to get very oily skin from it. Which made applying makeup a hassle as well as I started to break out.
mini M.
mini M.
I generally don't care about the packing ,but this has a very bad nozzel.
product is good.. clears all the make up and worth buy. can get it anywhere is drug store
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?