Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
I do not like this product. Its has a very strong smell and the scrub doesn't sink into the skin it just creates a film over your face and i find my face quite oily after using it. I used it twice and then threw it away. I probably would try another product before going back to this one.
Hu Yun L.
Hu Yun L.
Hamilton, ON
A dependable product. I don't necessarily use it daily but when I feel a pimple coming on or an irritation on my face I only have to use this product once in order to keep my face from breaking out horribly. The product goes on like cream and glides off like hand soap
Eugene C.
Eugene C.
I use this product with an exfoliating pad and always feel fresh and clean after. It is gentle and takes of the make up really well. I bought it at Walmart while on holiday as I didn't bring mine from home and it didn't disappoint. I would buy this again!
Noemi B.
Noemi B.
This product save my life!! I had a red mark on my top lip and since I started using Clearasil daily clear hydra- Blast oil free face scrub it has disappeared completely. I love Clearasil products.
Xx
Caitlin d.
Caitlin d.
Unfortunately for me, anything that is meant for acne makes me break out more. It took me awhile to learn this fact. So be it my dry skin or sensitive skin but this cleanser made me break out.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love this. I have used a few clearasil scrubs however this is definitely the best. It is the only one that exfoliates my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry! Would definitely recommend
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Brisbane
I have a lot of trouble with face cleansers as I have very sensitive skin. I found with this one that it really helps control brake outs. I love that it is oil free
Amber L.
Amber L.
Kingston , ON
I really like this product and how soft it makes my skin feel. It has also done a good job at helping to control my breakouts.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I was not very satisfied with this product. It says right on the package "won't overdry" yet it dries out my skin everyone and leaves it flaky and craving hydration. I don't enjoy the chemical-y smell of the scrub. While it did get my face clean, I would not want to buy this product again. That being said, I still remain a huge fan of the Clearasil brand!
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Gloucester
Didn't really do anything for me, so I wouldn't recommend it. It has a nice packaging. I bought it from boots. It did not meet my expectations.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?