Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Kingston , ON
I really like this product and how soft it makes my skin feel. It has also done a good job at helping to control my breakouts.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Brilliant product, especially it you are prone to oily skin, as this combats the oil and helps skin look silky smooth
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I was not very satisfied with this product. It says right on the package "won't overdry" yet it dries out my skin everyone and leaves it flaky and craving hydration. I don't enjoy the chemical-y smell of the scrub. While it did get my face clean, I would not want to buy this product again. That being said, I still remain a huge fan of the Clearasil brand!
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
This has cleared up my breakouts without drying my skin out. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't bother it whatsoever, it's become part of my morning and nightly routine now.
evelyn a.
evelyn a.
Puerto Rico
Hidrata y aclara la piel. Muy bueno para la piel natural y la piel combinada entre natural y grasosa. No puede faltar en nuestro equipo de cuidado de la piel.
Richelle R.
Richelle R.
Kingston, ON
I have extremely dry skin and when I use this to wash my face it disappears, my face feels really clean and amazing after every time I use this scrub.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Sunshine, VIC
I used this when i was younger and now my younger siblings use it i loved how it made my skin feel after i used it
Annie S.
Annie S.
I'm
My skin was so oily and now it is like a soft baby's bottom nice and fresh.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?