2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Flora R.
Flora R.
Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin. I used this product for three days and it was enough to put it away. My face became super irritated and I broke out like crazy. My sister's skin isn't so sensitive so she loved it.
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Clearasil is my go-to face wash! For the drugstore price it is well worth it! Keeps my acne at bay. And if I do have a breakout, its gone the next day! I definitely recommend trying this if you haven't!!
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
I'm giving 4 stars for the face wash, not the scrub. I love using the face wash along with my clarisonic/ luna, but it works well on its own too without a device. It really kept my acne at bay and left my skin feeling really clean. The first time I used it, it did dry my skin out, so start off slow. After discovering this cleanser during my sophomore year of college, I been using it ever since. It is my holy grail face wash and I dont think I will ever switch
Martha L.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I like this face wash. It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use. It's very gentle on the skin and makes you squeaky clean! Would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin and trouble with spontaneous break outs.
Eve R.
Eve R.
I love this! Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits! I'm not all over the fact that it's a daily product (some products are 3x a week), but it works so I can't really complain.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hollywood, MD
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
This is my new favorite scrub!! It scrubs and cleanses evenly and you can use it everyday. It goes on feeling minty and cool. It rinses clean while leaving your skin soft and smooth and hydrated all day. You do not need to use much product. This stuff has lasted me almost 5 months using it 2-3 times a week. It calmed my skin down from irritating acne. Pimples were reduced and less red after using this. The swelling and size of pimples were also reduced. My skin did not feel inflamed after. I use this almost everyday when I see my acne flaring up and then switch to just a few times a week. This does not leave my skin oily or leave any residue, it feels like my pores suck this stuff up. This also works excellent for removing makeup at the end of the day. My skin feels fresh, awake, and breathable. It helps my makeup stay put all day and does not leave my skin looking dried out at all. This product invigorates my skin and gives my day a great start.
Mark S.
Mark S.
Good product however i do not feel like that the product actually does what it says since i have used this product it seems as if my skin has got worse and more spotty and blemish. however it don't meet my expectation and very disappointing however i think that it may work well on a different skin type!
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
I do not like this product. Its has a very strong smell and the scrub doesn't sink into the skin it just creates a film over your face and i find my face quite oily after using it. I used it twice and then threw it away. I probably would try another product before going back to this one.
Hu Yun L.
Hu Yun L.
Hamilton, ON
A dependable product. I don't necessarily use it daily but when I feel a pimple coming on or an irritation on my face I only have to use this product once in order to keep my face from breaking out horribly. The product goes on like cream and glides off like hand soap
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?