BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Vivian S.
Henderson, NV
I use this because its oil free and I love it! Always makes my skin feel extremely smooth
Brenda p.
This scrub is great. It refreshes my skin everyday when i use it on the morning. This is one of my favorites.
Neeice L.
Panorama City, CA
I love the micro beads that are in it really helps to get that top layer of dead skin off
Melissa G.
Panama, NY
Great product for people with very oily skin, I use it every night before I go to sleep.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS
I used this for about 2 months. It didn't do anything AMAZING but it helped a little bit.
Abby Y.
I use this every day and my face has never looked better it's so cheap and smells great!
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, UT
Feels like cream when it is going on your skin. Doesn't dry out skin and keeps skin from getting oily all dy
Melissa K.
Akron, OH
This is a great scrub. It's not too harsh and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Madison W.
Port Orange, FL
I find that it works really well i never have acne and i use it on my face every night.
heather s.
This face wash works great and I have repurchased it and have had it multiple times and I love it
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?