Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON

This has cleared up my breakouts without drying my skin out. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't bother it whatsoever, it's become part of my morning and nightly routine now.
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Brisbane

I have a lot of trouble with face cleansers as I have very sensitive skin. I found with this one that it really helps control brake outs. I love that it is oil free
evelyn a.
evelyn a.
Puerto Rico

Hidrata y aclara la piel. Muy bueno para la piel natural y la piel combinada entre natural y grasosa. No puede faltar en nuestro equipo de cuidado de la piel.
Richelle R.
Richelle R.
Kingston, Ontario

I have extremely dry skin and when I use this to wash my face it disappears, my face feels really clean and amazing after every time I use this scrub.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Kingston , Ontario

I really like this product and how soft it makes my skin feel. It has also done a good job at helping to control my breakouts.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Brilliant product, especially it you are prone to oily skin, as this combats the oil and helps skin look silky smooth
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Sunshine, VIC

I used this when i was younger and now my younger siblings use it i loved how it made my skin feel after i used it
Annie S.
Annie S.
I'm

My skin was so oily and now it is like a soft baby's bottom nice and fresh.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?