Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hollywood, MD
Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
This is my new favorite scrub!! It scrubs and cleanses evenly and you can use it everyday. It goes on feeling minty and cool. It rinses clean while leaving your skin soft and smooth and hydrated all day. You do not need to use much product. This stuff has lasted me almost 5 months using it 2-3 times a week. It calmed my skin down from irritating acne. Pimples were reduced and less red after using this. The swelling and size of pimples were also reduced. My skin did not feel inflamed after. I use this almost everyday when I see my acne flaring up and then switch to just a few times a week. This does not leave my skin oily or leave any residue, it feels like my pores suck this stuff up. This also works excellent for removing makeup at the end of the day. My skin feels fresh, awake, and breathable. It helps my makeup stay put all day and does not leave my skin looking dried out at all. This product invigorates my skin and gives my day a great start.
Mark S.
Mark S.
Good product however i do not feel like that the product actually does what it says since i have used this product it seems as if my skin has got worse and more spotty and blemish. however it don't meet my expectation and very disappointing however i think that it may work well on a different skin type!
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
I do not like this product. Its has a very strong smell and the scrub doesn't sink into the skin it just creates a film over your face and i find my face quite oily after using it. I used it twice and then threw it away. I probably would try another product before going back to this one.
Hu Yun L.
Hu Yun L.
Hamilton, ON
A dependable product. I don't necessarily use it daily but when I feel a pimple coming on or an irritation on my face I only have to use this product once in order to keep my face from breaking out horribly. The product goes on like cream and glides off like hand soap
Eugene C.
Eugene C.
I use this product with an exfoliating pad and always feel fresh and clean after. It is gentle and takes of the make up really well. I bought it at Walmart while on holiday as I didn't bring mine from home and it didn't disappoint. I would buy this again!
Noemi B.
Noemi B.
This product save my life!! I had a red mark on my top lip and since I started using Clearasil daily clear hydra- Blast oil free face scrub it has disappeared completely. I love Clearasil products.
Xx
Caitlin d.
Caitlin d.
Unfortunately for me, anything that is meant for acne makes me break out more. It took me awhile to learn this fact. So be it my dry skin or sensitive skin but this cleanser made me break out.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love this. I have used a few clearasil scrubs however this is definitely the best. It is the only one that exfoliates my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry! Would definitely recommend
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Brisbane
I have a lot of trouble with face cleansers as I have very sensitive skin. I found with this one that it really helps control brake outs. I love that it is oil free
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?