Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT

Clearasil is my go-to face wash! For the drugstore price it is well worth it! Keeps my acne at bay. And if I do have a breakout, its gone the next day! I definitely recommend trying this if you haven't!!
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA

I'm giving 4 stars for the face wash, not the scrub. I love using the face wash along with my clarisonic/ luna, but it works well on its own too without a device. It really kept my acne at bay and left my skin feeling really clean. The first time I used it, it did dry my skin out, so start off slow. After discovering this cleanser during my sophomore year of college, I been using it ever since. It is my holy grail face wash and I dont think I will ever switch
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME

I was not very satisfied with this product. It says right on the package "won't overdry" yet it dries out my skin everyone and leaves it flaky and craving hydration. I don't enjoy the chemical-y smell of the scrub. While it did get my face clean, I would not want to buy this product again. That being said, I still remain a huge fan of the Clearasil brand!
Mark S.
Mark S.

Good product however i do not feel like that the product actually does what it says since i have used this product it seems as if my skin has got worse and more spotty and blemish. however it don't meet my expectation and very disappointing however i think that it may work well on a different skin type!
Abbey A.
Abbey A.

I do not like this product. Its has a very strong smell and the scrub doesn't sink into the skin it just creates a film over your face and i find my face quite oily after using it. I used it twice and then threw it away. I probably would try another product before going back to this one.
Hu Yun L.
Hu Yun L.
Hamilton, Ontario

A dependable product. I don't necessarily use it daily but when I feel a pimple coming on or an irritation on my face I only have to use this product once in order to keep my face from breaking out horribly. The product goes on like cream and glides off like hand soap
Eugene C.
Eugene C.

I use this product with an exfoliating pad and always feel fresh and clean after. It is gentle and takes of the make up really well. I bought it at Walmart while on holiday as I didn't bring mine from home and it didn't disappoint. I would buy this again!
Noemi B.
Noemi B.

This product save my life!! I had a red mark on my top lip and since I started using Clearasil daily clear hydra- Blast oil free face scrub it has disappeared completely. I love Clearasil products.
Xx
Caitlin d.
Caitlin d.

Unfortunately for me, anything that is meant for acne makes me break out more. It took me awhile to learn this fact. So be it my dry skin or sensitive skin but this cleanser made me break out.
Maria S.
Maria S.

I love this. I have used a few clearasil scrubs however this is definitely the best. It is the only one that exfoliates my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry! Would definitely recommend
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?