BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Emily G.
Grovetown, GA
Great priced cleanser. I use it daily. No issues or residue. Good product. Highly recommend to others.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I have used this face cleanser for many years and I have RARELY had pimples. It must be doing it's job!
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
I use this everyday and it's so refreshing. I love the smell of it. It doesn't break the bank either!
🦁🐯Amarie 🦁.
Lancaster Californi
I love this product because it removes all excess pils of my face, great for oily and sensitive skin.
Tiffany C.
Rising Sun, IN
I liked the clean smell of this product, but it was too potent for my skin. It caused major dryness.
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Works ok. Not the greatest, but I have very sensitive skin and it made my face feel tight and itchy.
Paige C.
Midvale, UT
Love this product, I recommend all my friends and family to use it. My face is always so refreshed
Samantha S.
Me and my mom use it everyday it helps us with our type of skin because we have oily and bumpy skin
Shekeya W.
Keeps a frsh clean feeling. I use it twice a week which is enough for my skin and it does wonders.
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
Although it leaves my face colder than comfortable, I like how smooth it is and how clean it feels.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?