2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Aurora , IN
I liked the clean smell of this product, but it was too potent for my skin. It caused major dryness.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Great moisturizer. It clears skin and leaves it feeling great. Love this product
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Chardon, OH
This is the only face wash I use. It keeps my breakouts under control and does not dry out my skin.
Every time I use it my face feels clean and it worked many times for my acne
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Maumee, OH
Makes me feels clean. Has diminished my blemishes. Great to use in the shower. It is non drying to my skin.
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
My go to face wash makes my skin soft and clean some face washes make you feel dry this one doesn't
Amy S.
Amy S.
Naperville, IL
I did not really see a lasting difference. The smell of this product is really gross personally.
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Hollywood, FL
It's a great scrub for acne I used it mostly for my shoulders and it got rid of most of the acne
Eden H.
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
Smells great works great keeps my skin clear but also hydrated love it ha n
Heather W.
Heather W.
Keeps my face acne clear by using his product twice a day and keeping the dirt and oils away.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?