BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Kendra K.
Bland, MO
Used this once and over dried my face. Too harsh for sensitive skin. Great smell and slightly tingles, but was too harsh
Jennifer A.
Burbank, CA
Horrible product make your skin even worse and even more breakouts come out. I would not recommend this at all to anyone.
Nykeisha B.
Ms State, MS
Ehh it's okay. I use it to exfoliate my skin. I guess if you just want something that's not exactly super hard on acne but feel good to your skin then go for it.
Samad S.
Newark, NJ
Growing up I always had skin problem and I had try it all until my mom got me this. It work magic and my face is so much better. it does cause irritation nor pealing.
Tiffany L.
Morristown, TN
This product is great for anyone needing a clean face daily. My girls and I use this product daily and would recommend this to anyone in need. I give it 5 stars
Sabrina G.
La Verne, CA
I have tried a plethora of different products with varying degrees of success. This product has made somewhat of a difference. It is pleasant smelling and overall does not dry out my face too much. The problem areas for me tend to be around the hairline. I'll notice as the day goes on that it starts to feel oily. So far that has not happened with this. Overall it really doesn't do anything for zits,
Elizabeth M.
Urbana, IL
Go to face wash for 8 years now! I have tried many others and this one has proved tried and true, though I do enjoy mixing it up.
Janet B.
Tulare, CA
I like how it feels on my skin when I'm washing my face but I felt it was drying my skin too much for me.
Gloria M.
Orlando, FL
It smelled good but didn't have much of an affect on my acne sadly. Does make your face softer though.
Lisa H.
Great facial cleanser. I used this for about a year or two! It is a nice, creamy texture that foams slightly as you rub it in. It makes my skin soft and it feels hydrated throughout the day without feeling greasy or oily.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?