Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Naperville, IL
I did not really see a lasting difference. The smell of this product is really gross personally.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
Smells great works great keeps my skin clear but also hydrated love it ha n
Heather W.
Heather W.
Keeps my face acne clear by using his product twice a day and keeping the dirt and oils away.
Juan M.
Juan M.
Harlingen, TX
Use this to wash my face after I get out of work really helps wash away dirt and keep clean
Angela H.
Angela H.
Love this stuff! Helps prevents new breakouts and help clears away the oil on my face.
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Clearasil is my go-to face wash! For the drugstore price it is well worth it! Keeps my acne at bay. And if I do have a breakout, its gone the next day! I definitely recommend trying this if you haven't!!
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
I'm giving 4 stars for the face wash, not the scrub. I love using the face wash along with my clarisonic/ luna, but it works well on its own too without a device. It really kept my acne at bay and left my skin feeling really clean. The first time I used it, it did dry my skin out, so start off slow. After discovering this cleanser during my sophomore year of college, I been using it ever since. It is my holy grail face wash and I dont think I will ever switch
Eve R.
Eve R.
I love this! Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits! I'm not all over the fact that it's a daily product (some products are 3x a week), but it works so I can't really complain.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hollywood, MD
Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin.
Flora R.
Flora R.
Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin. I used this product for three days and it was enough to put it away. My face became super irritated and I broke out like crazy. My sister's skin isn't so sensitive so she loved it.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?