BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms
Clearasil is a great product. Love this face wash it works wonderful and leaves my skin clean and soft.
Jennifer G.
Pell City, AL
Good for sensitive skin. smells nice. didn't overdry my skin. leaves skin feeling g clean and refreshed
Gloria M.
Orlando, FL
It smelled good but didn't have much of an affect on my acne sadly. Does make your face softer though.
Abby X.
I love these face scrubs. My husband uses these a lot. Buys one after another. It really help his acne.
Amanda K.
Wind Gap, PA
Love this face cleaner. Makes my skin feel amazing and no oily residue. Also does not dry out my skin!!
emmy v.
Reading, PA
Clearasil is okay. This particular product does not feel like a scrub and be warned: it is very drying
Larissa G.
Brawley, CA
Love this face wash. helps oily skin and moisturizes face. I've used this product for a while already.
Darlene A.
Ashtabula, OH
Good face wash. I really like this one because after washing my face, my face doesn't feel dry or oily
Sarah L.
This face wash works very good it helps with breakouts and gets rid of pimples and redness within a day
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
When I started using it my acne cleared up in just a few days. I love how clean it makes my face feel!
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?