Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Jada N.
Jada N.
Novi, MI

Not worth your time do not buy this! It leaves my face feeling really tight.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Northfield, VT

Smells great works great keeps my skin clear but also hydrated love it ha n
Emma M.
Emma M.
Los Angeles, CA

Has everything you need in ONE bottle! It's very refreshing in the morning.
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR

Definitely a really good scrub. My face can get super dry, but it can also get oily. It's great for clearing your skin and helping to hydrate it. I'll admit I didn't see a huge difference, but I didn't have to use as much moisturizer.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY

This is my new favorite scrub!! It scrubs and cleanses evenly and you can use it everyday. It goes on feeling minty and cool. It rinses clean while leaving your skin soft and smooth and hydrated all day. You do not need to use much product. This stuff has lasted me almost 5 months using it 2-3 times a week. It calmed my skin down from irritating acne. Pimples were reduced and less red after using this. The swelling and size of pimples were also reduced. My skin did not feel inflamed after. I use this almost everyday when I see my acne flaring up and then switch to just a few times a week. This does not leave my skin oily or leave any residue, it feels like my pores suck this stuff up. This also works excellent for removing makeup at the end of the day. My skin feels fresh, awake, and breathable. It helps my makeup stay put all day and does not leave my skin looking dried out at all. This product invigorates my skin and gives my day a great start.
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA

I'm giving 4 stars for the face wash, not the scrub. I love using the face wash along with my clarisonic/ luna, but it works well on its own too without a device. It really kept my acne at bay and left my skin feeling really clean. The first time I used it, it did dry my skin out, so start off slow. After discovering this cleanser during my sophomore year of college, I been using it ever since. It is my holy grail face wash and I dont think I will ever switch
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT

Clearasil is my go-to face wash! For the drugstore price it is well worth it! Keeps my acne at bay. And if I do have a breakout, its gone the next day! I definitely recommend trying this if you haven't!!
Flora R.
Flora R.

Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin. I used this product for three days and it was enough to put it away. My face became super irritated and I broke out like crazy. My sister's skin isn't so sensitive so she loved it.
Martha L.
Martha L.
St Cloud, MN

I like this face wash. It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use. It's very gentle on the skin and makes you squeaky clean! Would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin and trouble with spontaneous break outs.
Eve R.
Eve R.

I love this! Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits! I'm not all over the fact that it's a daily product (some products are 3x a week), but it works so I can't really complain.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now