Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Jada N.
Jada N.
Novi, MI

Not worth your time do not buy this! It leaves my face feeling really tight.
Every time I use it my face feels clean and it worked many times for my acne
Eden H.
Eden H.
Northfield, VT

Smells great works great keeps my skin clear but also hydrated love it ha n
Emma M.
Emma M.
Los Angeles, CA

Has everything you need in ONE bottle! It's very refreshing in the morning.
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR

Definitely a really good scrub. My face can get super dry, but it can also get oily. It's great for clearing your skin and helping to hydrate it. I'll admit I didn't see a huge difference, but I didn't have to use as much moisturizer.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hollywood, MD

Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin.
Martha L.
Martha L.
St Cloud, MN

I like this face wash. It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use. It's very gentle on the skin and makes you squeaky clean! Would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin and trouble with spontaneous break outs.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY

This is my new favorite scrub!! It scrubs and cleanses evenly and you can use it everyday. It goes on feeling minty and cool. It rinses clean while leaving your skin soft and smooth and hydrated all day. You do not need to use much product. This stuff has lasted me almost 5 months using it 2-3 times a week. It calmed my skin down from irritating acne. Pimples were reduced and less red after using this. The swelling and size of pimples were also reduced. My skin did not feel inflamed after. I use this almost everyday when I see my acne flaring up and then switch to just a few times a week. This does not leave my skin oily or leave any residue, it feels like my pores suck this stuff up. This also works excellent for removing makeup at the end of the day. My skin feels fresh, awake, and breathable. It helps my makeup stay put all day and does not leave my skin looking dried out at all. This product invigorates my skin and gives my day a great start.
Flora R.
Flora R.

Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin. I used this product for three days and it was enough to put it away. My face became super irritated and I broke out like crazy. My sister's skin isn't so sensitive so she loved it.
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT

Clearasil is my go-to face wash! For the drugstore price it is well worth it! Keeps my acne at bay. And if I do have a breakout, its gone the next day! I definitely recommend trying this if you haven't!!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now