Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Amy S.
Amy S.
Naperville, IL
I did not really see a lasting difference. The smell of this product is really gross personally.
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Hollywood, FL
It's a great scrub for acne I used it mostly for my shoulders and it got rid of most of the acne
Eden H.
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
Smells great works great keeps my skin clear but also hydrated love it ha n
Heather W.
Heather W.
Keeps my face acne clear by using his product twice a day and keeping the dirt and oils away.
Juan M.
Juan M.
Harlingen, TX
Use this to wash my face after I get out of work really helps wash away dirt and keep clean
Arzoo K.
Arzoo K.
South Amboy, NJ
Really clears pores, nice skin, soft, feel good. cheap, worth it, stocked on itttttttttt
Angela H.
Angela H.
Love this stuff! Helps prevents new breakouts and help clears away the oil on my face.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
This is my new favorite scrub!! It scrubs and cleanses evenly and you can use it everyday. It goes on feeling minty and cool. It rinses clean while leaving your skin soft and smooth and hydrated all day. You do not need to use much product. This stuff has lasted me almost 5 months using it 2-3 times a week. It calmed my skin down from irritating acne. Pimples were reduced and less red after using this. The swelling and size of pimples were also reduced. My skin did not feel inflamed after. I use this almost everyday when I see my acne flaring up and then switch to just a few times a week. This does not leave my skin oily or leave any residue, it feels like my pores suck this stuff up. This also works excellent for removing makeup at the end of the day. My skin feels fresh, awake, and breathable. It helps my makeup stay put all day and does not leave my skin looking dried out at all. This product invigorates my skin and gives my day a great start.
Eve R.
Eve R.
I love this! Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits! I'm not all over the fact that it's a daily product (some products are 3x a week), but it works so I can't really complain.
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
I'm giving 4 stars for the face wash, not the scrub. I love using the face wash along with my clarisonic/ luna, but it works well on its own too without a device. It really kept my acne at bay and left my skin feeling really clean. The first time I used it, it did dry my skin out, so start off slow. After discovering this cleanser during my sophomore year of college, I been using it ever since. It is my holy grail face wash and I dont think I will ever switch
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?