BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Kiana Q.
West Haven, CT
Leaves my skin fresh and soft! I use it before bed or when I wake up in the morning to get a fresh feeling.
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA
It worked pretty well but it seemed to dry my skin out more than usual cleansers with the same ingredients.
Susan R.
This is my all time favorite face wash. It tends to keep my face pretty I between the dry and oily stages.
Mary Kate D.
Williston, SC
Smells great and the texture helps really clean out your pores. I like using it to wake up in the morning.
emilie c.
Aberdeen, SD
This face wash really helped get rid of my acne when I was younger but it doesn't do much can for me now
Kayla s.
Works well with oily skin! Keeps the skin clear and matte. Very fresh feeling to the face after the wash!
Jillayne G.
Allentown, PA
It is a decent face wash. My skin is acne prone and this helped keep it at bay, but won't get rid of it.
Janet B.
Tulare, CA
I like how it feels on my skin when I'm washing my face but I felt it was drying my skin too much for me.
Sierra S.
This keeps my face clear!!it really does work! Love it!Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Face Scrub
Berenice P.
Works amazing for blemishes and acne scars, big fan. My skin has been quite clear and amazing finishing.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?