Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS
I used this for about 2 months. It didn't do anything AMAZING but it helped a little bit.
Brenda p.
Brenda p.
This scrub is great. It refreshes my skin everyday when i use it on the morning. This is one of my favorites.
Ayelen A.
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, UT
Feels like cream when it is going on your skin. Doesn't dry out skin and keeps skin from getting oily all dy
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I wake up, use this, and feel fresh faced the rest day!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Columbus, GA
It really gets rid of make-up well and it helped my face stay clear! great product!
emmy v.
emmy v.
Reading, PA
Clearasil is okay. This particular product does not feel like a scrub and be warned: it is very drying
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Great moisturizer. It clears skin and leaves it feeling great. Love this product
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Aurora , IN
I liked the clean smell of this product, but it was too potent for my skin. It caused major dryness.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great, non-drying makeup removing cleanser. Removes even the most stubborn makeup residue and is super gentle.
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
My go to face wash makes my skin soft and clean some face washes make you feel dry this one doesn't
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?