Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Abby Y.
Abby Y.

I use this every day and my face has never looked better it's so cheap and smells great!
Arzoo K.
Arzoo K.
South Amboy, NJ

Really clears pores, nice skin, soft, feel good. cheap, worth it, stocked on itttttttttt
Madison W.
Madison W.
Port Orange, FL

I find that it works really well i never have acne and i use it on my face every night.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

I absolutely LOVE this product! I wake up, use this, and feel fresh faced the rest day!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Akron, OH

This is a great scrub. It's not too harsh and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX

OBSESSED. This exfoliates and treat acne without over-drying. Your skin will thank you.
Deepti S.
Deepti S.
Bellerose, NY

It's ok.. I don't know when I got it.. But I know I used it once.. And it was just fine
Dulce E.
Dulce E.
Port Washington, WI

Great face wash. Leaves my sking feeling fresh and clean. Helps with breakouts as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Frankfort, NY

The scrub feels like getting a facial. Leaves your face feeling nice and soft and clean
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc

I love this product, the only con is that if I use this daily it makes my skin very dry
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now