2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS
I used this for about 2 months. It didn't do anything AMAZING but it helped a little bit.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Port Orange, FL
I find that it works really well i never have acne and i use it on my face every night.
Ayelen A.
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, UT
Feels like cream when it is going on your skin. Doesn't dry out skin and keeps skin from getting oily all dy
heather s.
heather s.
This face wash works great and I have repurchased it and have had it multiple times and I love it
Dulce E.
Dulce E.
Port Washington, WI
Great face wash. Leaves my sking feeling fresh and clean. Helps with breakouts as well.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I wake up, use this, and feel fresh faced the rest day!
Rischala E.
Rischala E.
Santa Clara, CA
Absolutely love this product! It clears acne very quickly and efficiently. I happily recommend to everyone
Erica S.
Erica S.
Columbus, GA
It really gets rid of make-up well and it helped my face stay clear! great product!
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
I use this as well as my kids. really great product to help the skin
must try this
emmy v.
emmy v.
Reading, PA
Clearasil is okay. This particular product does not feel like a scrub and be warned: it is very drying
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?