BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
I use this everyday and it's so refreshing. I love the smell of it. It doesn't break the bank either!
Michelle P.
Prescott , AZ
Really love using this face wash. It cleans my skin so well! It does dry it out sometimes.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
Love the feeling of this wash! Its hydrating and makes my face so much more clear! I use it twice daily and i feel great!
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Works ok. Not the greatest, but I have very sensitive skin and it made my face feel tight and itchy.
Samantha S.
Me and my mom use it everyday it helps us with our type of skin because we have oily and bumpy skin
Kendra K.
Bland, MO
Used this once and over dried my face. Too harsh for sensitive skin. Great smell and slightly tingles, but was too harsh
Noah s.
Beaverdam, VA
This is the only face wash that does exactly what I need it to ,the only one i can really rely on!
Kerri F.
Clinton, AR
It's so light and don't make my skin feel oily. I absolutely love this product
Tori B.
This burned my face every time I used it. It also made my skin very "rubbery"
kira h.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Love how fresh and clean my face feels after using this wash!! no drying out.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?