BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
KaylaMae F.
Muncie, IN
Love using this cleanser in the shower. It has a nice texture and is not too rough to use on sensitive skin.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
This product is okay. It's not my favorite but I would use as a backup if I didn't have my favorite on hand.
Heather W.
Etowah, TN
This really dose work great especially if you have dry sensitive skin if this product will be perfect for you
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
My go-to facial scrub, the perfect scrub that help lift off dead skin leaving my face fresh and moisturised.
Sherri M.
la moille
Love this product. I use it on a daily basis. I love the feel it gives me. A smooth safe face feeling clean
Kiana Q.
West Haven, CT
Leaves my skin fresh and soft! I use it before bed or when I wake up in the morning to get a fresh feeling.
Rischala E.
Santa Clara, CA
Absolutely love this product! It clears acne very quickly and efficiently. I happily recommend to everyone
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA
It worked pretty well but it seemed to dry my skin out more than usual cleansers with the same ingredients.
Mary Kate D.
Williston, SC
Smells great and the texture helps really clean out your pores. I like using it to wake up in the morning.
Susan R.
This is my all time favorite face wash. It tends to keep my face pretty I between the dry and oily stages.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?