Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Eden H.
Eden H.
Northfield, VT

Smells great works great keeps my skin clear but also hydrated love it ha n
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR

Definitely a really good scrub. My face can get super dry, but it can also get oily. It's great for clearing your skin and helping to hydrate it. I'll admit I didn't see a huge difference, but I didn't have to use as much moisturizer.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Delray Beach, FL

I love the scrubbers in this product. They are perfectly sized and are not too rough yet abrasive enough to remove my makeup and exfoliate my face on a daily basis. I've used expensive department store cleansers and always come back to this one.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI

I like this product because it makes my face feel clean after use but I have found I can only use it once or twice a week. if I use it more than that I notice I develope dry spots around my nose and chin.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Lagrangeville, NY

This worked well but after using it for awhile it made my face really dry . When I would it off my face would feel super hot and kind of burn. I did not like it so much for my skin.
India D.
India D.
Beltsville, MD

I love the way it smells,feels on my skin, and this kinda of gross but if it gets in your mouth, it's not unpleasant lol! It gets the job done, will be purchasing again !
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY

I admit I'm a little bit of a beauty hoarder. I love having different scents and brands on hand. This is one brand I use all the time and cant get enough of.
Gloria D.
Gloria D.
Philadelphia, PA

This cleanser leaves your face feeling like an elastic. I know it's oil free but it just leaves a horrible feeling on your face and really doesn't help at all.
Britnee P.
Britnee P.

This dried my face out a lot but it cleared it up very nicely. we usually switch brands every now an then but this is one of my favorites.
Katt C.
Katt C.

This has become my ultimate favorite daily face scrub. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed and honestly it's done wonders for my skin!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?