BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
emilie c.
Aberdeen, SD
This face wash really helped get rid of my acne when I was younger but it doesn't do much can for me now
Sydney M.
Columbus, OH
Gets my face clean, doesn't irritate skin. Keeps oil and acne at a manageable state
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Works amazing for blemishes and acne scars, big fan. My skin has been quite clear and amazing finishing.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I have used this face cleanser for many years and I have RARELY had pimples. It must be doing it's job!
Larissa G.
Brawley, CA
Love this face wash. helps oily skin and moisturizes face. I've used this product for a while already.
Liz M.
Love gives your face a fresh feeling all day long it is quite amazing how it works
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
When I started using it my acne cleared up in just a few days. I love how clean it makes my face feel!
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
Gives you a nice and clean refreshing feeling. leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Darlene A.
Ashtabula, OH
Good face wash. I really like this one because after washing my face, my face doesn't feel dry or oily
Kayla s.
Works well with oily skin! Keeps the skin clear and matte. Very fresh feeling to the face after the wash!
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?