2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Deville, LA
This has got to be my most favorite cleanser. You can use daily and makes your skin so soft.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
I didn't like this product it gave me more acne and left my face horrible .i stopped using it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Seminary , MS
I love this I just wish it removed mascara easier without scrubbing! Very affordable though!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
This is my go to face wash. I buy 3 or 4 at a time and keep one in each shower at my house.
Jocelyn  P.
Jocelyn P.
Anaheim, CA
It does not get rid of my acne because i put this product everyday and twice a day. It makes me grow more acne.
Rylie  B.
Rylie B.
Dewey, AZ
I love this a lot and definitely recommend it, it actually works in getting rid of my acne
Neeice L.
Neeice L.
Panorama City, CA
I love the micro beads that are in it really helps to get that top layer of dead skin off
Brenda p.
Brenda p.
This scrub is great. It refreshes my skin everyday when i use it on the morning. This is one of my favorites.
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS
I used this for about 2 months. It didn't do anything AMAZING but it helped a little bit.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
I use this every day and my face has never looked better it's so cheap and smells great!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?