2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Rachael i.
Rachael i.
Bartlett, IL
I've had horrible acne for years. This is the only stuff that works on me so I am very loyal!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
I didn't like this product it gave me more acne and left my face horrible .i stopped using it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Seminary , MS
I love this I just wish it removed mascara easier without scrubbing! Very affordable though!
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Waynesfield, OH
Love the scrub. I like the grits, makes it feel like all the pores are getting cleared out.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I use this every day it works amazing and it smells pretty nice it's really affordable also
Rylie  B.
Rylie B.
Dewey, AZ
I love this a lot and definitely recommend it, it actually works in getting rid of my acne
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
This is my go to face wash. I buy 3 or 4 at a time and keep one in each shower at my house.
Jocelyn  P.
Jocelyn P.
Anaheim, CA
It does not get rid of my acne because i put this product everyday and twice a day. It makes me grow more acne.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Henderson, NV
I use this because its oil free and I love it! Always makes my skin feel extremely smooth
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
I use this every day and my face has never looked better it's so cheap and smells great!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?