Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
This is my absolute favorite face wash! It leaves your face feeling clean and it smells amazing!
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY
Yes yes yes! Such a great product if you have acne and acne scars! I've been using this for many years now I love it
Eve N.
Eve N.
I used the product daily for over two months but there was no noticeable difference in my skin
Rachael i.
Rachael i.
I've had horrible acne for years. This is the only stuff that works on me so I am very loyal!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
I didn't like this product it gave me more acne and left my face horrible .i stopped using it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Seminary , MS
I love this I just wish it removed mascara easier without scrubbing! Very affordable though!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
This is my go to face wash. I buy 3 or 4 at a time and keep one in each shower at my house.
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS
I used this for about 2 months. It didn't do anything AMAZING but it helped a little bit.
Brenda p.
Brenda p.
This scrub is great. It refreshes my skin everyday when i use it on the morning. This is one of my favorites.
Ayelen A.
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, UT
Feels like cream when it is going on your skin. Doesn't dry out skin and keeps skin from getting oily all dy
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?