Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Henderson, NV

I use this because its oil free and I love it! Always makes my skin feel extremely smooth
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS

I used this for about 2 months. It didn't do anything AMAZING but it helped a little bit.
Neeice L.
Neeice L.
Panorama City, CA

I love the micro beads that are in it really helps to get that top layer of dead skin off
Abby Y.
Abby Y.

I use this every day and my face has never looked better it's so cheap and smells great!
Arzoo K.
Arzoo K.
South Amboy, NJ

Really clears pores, nice skin, soft, feel good. cheap, worth it, stocked on itttttttttt
Dakota G.
Dakota G.

I've tried this stuff, but it made my face really dry which made it break out even more.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Panama, NY

Great product for people with very oily skin, I use it every night before I go to sleep.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This was not a good match for my skin...it dried me out so I could not continue using it
Deepti S.
Deepti S.
Bellerose, NY

It's ok.. I don't know when I got it.. But I know I used it once.. And it was just fine
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc

I love this product, the only con is that if I use this daily it makes my skin very dry
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now