Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
My whole family uses this face wash even though not everyone has acne. It isn't drying, and it does seem to help with breakouts.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Nuevo, CA
Face scrub did a good job of cleaning my face but left it feeling really dry after even when applied lotion.
Terri S.
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA
This facial wash works great and rinses easily.
Never leaves your face dry.
Perfect for keeping acne at bay.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Works great. Gets the job done. Not much else to say about an acne wash as long as it gets rid of the acne.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA
I use this in the shower, and I like it,
it's not as good as the clean and clear face wash but,
it is still a good face-wash.
Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Works amazing for blemishes and acne scars, big fan. My skin has been quite clear and amazing finishing.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Newtown, CT
I have used this face cleanser for many years and I have RARELY had pimples. It must be doing it's job!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Works well with oily skin! Keeps the skin clear and matte. Very fresh feeling to the face after the wash!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
Love the feeling of this wash! Its hydrating and makes my face so much more clear! I use it twice daily and i feel great!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Keeps my face way less oily than it usually is and I hardly experience breakouts when I use this. The price is right.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?