BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Abby X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face scrubs. My husband uses these a lot. Buys one after another. It really help his acne.
Samantha S.
Me and my mom use it everyday it helps us with our type of skin because we have oily and bumpy skin
Lindsay L.
Tampa, Fl
This face wash gives a deep clean leaving a nice fresh tingle that doesn't over dry like most facial cleaners do. My skin is very dry so it's great to get that deep clean without the harsh dry after feeling.
Livee D.
Lakewood, WA
Works pretty well on dry skin. Feels great especially after you've had a shower. Very refreshing and feels great.
Arielle B.
Bridgewater, IA
This is one of my favorites. I love the way it foams and makes my skin feel nice and clean. It is gentle for sensitive skin and doesn't burn like some others
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product out there! It's the only thing that cleared up my stubborn acne. Makes your face feel clean. I Amazed it works.

Doesn't make skin oily not dry out skin. gets rid of blemishes fast. also smells great and lathers up great
Dominique V.
This product works great. It clears my acne but at the same
time it hydrates my face. It also takes away all the redness
in my face.
Carla A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it because it cleans my face, but it's not my favorite. It still leaves make up residue.
Jake T.
Bensalem, PA
I've been using this for years. It keeps my face blemish free and is also mild enough that it has never dried my face out.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?