Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hingham, MA

Love this product! I could clearly see a difference in my skin after using it for a few days.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Deville, LA

This has got to be my most favorite cleanser. You can use daily and makes your skin so soft.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA

I didn't like this product it gave me more acne and left my face horrible .i stopped using it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Seminary, MS

I love this I just wish it removed mascara easier without scrubbing! Very affordable though!
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Waynesfield, OH

Love the scrub. I like the grits, makes it feel like all the pores are getting cleared out.
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

Product works really well and leaves my skin looking clear, and feeling soft and refreshed.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

This is my go to face wash. I buy 3 or 4 at a time and keep one in each shower at my house.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

I use this every day it works amazing and it smells pretty nice it's really affordable also
Juan M.
Juan M.
Harlingen, TX

Use this to wash my face after I get out of work really helps wash away dirt and keep clean
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love how after I rinse my face feels firm and oil free! This is the only face wash I buy!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now