BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
My go-to facial scrub, the perfect scrub that help lift off dead skin leaving my face fresh and moisturised.
Clavonna S.
Albany, GA
Been using for years. Great face soap. This is a great daily face wash. It really helps keep your face clear.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As someone with acne, I felt that this face wash really helped clear up my trouble spots quicker than others
Heather W.
Etowah, TN
This really dose work great especially if you have dry sensitive skin if this product will be perfect for you
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA
This facial wash works great and rinses easily.
Never leaves your face dry.
Perfect for keeping acne at bay.
Shania B.
Amazing face scrub! Very gentle on the skin. Does not dry out skin. Does not make my skin oily. Great smell!
Ashley L.
Nuevo, CA
Face scrub did a good job of cleaning my face but left it feeling really dry after even when applied lotion.
Maleah M.
Massillon, OH
It's great for oily skin. It's a scrub so I only use it once or twice a week. I recommend this product a lot.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
This product is okay. It's not my favorite but I would use as a backup if I didn't have my favorite on hand.
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
This scrub gets in your pores and really cleans them out. I love that I can just set the bottle in the shower
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?