2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
Love the feeling of this wash! Its hydrating and makes my face so much more clear! I use it twice daily and i feel great!
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Bland, MO
Used this once and over dried my face. Too harsh for sensitive skin. Great smell and slightly tingles, but was too harsh
Kerri F.
Kerri F.
Clinton, AR
It's so light and don't make my skin feel oily. I absolutely love this product
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
This was a great product because it gets all the dirt and grime off your face and leaves your face felling clean and refreshed
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY
Yes yes yes! Such a great product if you have acne and acne scars! I've been using this for many years now I love it
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Keeps my face way less oily than it usually is and I hardly experience breakouts when I use this. The price is right.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
This is my absolute favorite face wash! It leaves your face feeling clean and it smells amazing!
Ashley  R.
Ashley R.
East Hartford, CT
I use this product all the time. My face always feels much cleaner after just one use. I would really recommend this product
Eve N.
Eve N.
I used the product daily for over two months but there was no noticeable difference in my skin
Rachael i.
Rachael i.
Bartlett, IL
I've had horrible acne for years. This is the only stuff that works on me so I am very loyal!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?