2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Works amazing for blemishes and acne scars, big fan. My skin has been quite clear and amazing finishing.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Love gives your face a fresh feeling all day long it is quite amazing how it works
Nerissa G.
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
Gives you a nice and clean refreshing feeling. leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I have used this face cleanser for many years and I have RARELY had pimples. It must be doing it's job!
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Brawley, CA
Love this face wash. helps oily skin and moisturizes face. I've used this product for a while already.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Works well with oily skin! Keeps the skin clear and matte. Very fresh feeling to the face after the wash!
Darlene A.
Darlene A.
Ashtabula, OH
Good face wash. I really like this one because after washing my face, my face doesn't feel dry or oily
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Works ok. Not the greatest, but I have very sensitive skin and it made my face feel tight and itchy.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
Love the feeling of this wash! Its hydrating and makes my face so much more clear! I use it twice daily and i feel great!
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Bland, MO
Used this once and over dried my face. Too harsh for sensitive skin. Great smell and slightly tingles, but was too harsh
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?