BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub gets in your pores and really cleans them out. I love that I can just set the bottle in the shower
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Joy, PA
I've used this face wash for a few years now and it really helps with acne! I use it twice a day and love it! Highly recommend it!
Siarra B.
Comstock Park, MI
I have repurchased this product over and over again. I love it! I rarely get break outs when I am using it. The only bad thing I would say is that it's a little drying. Nothing moisturizer can't fix though.
Dakota G.
I've tried this stuff, but it made my face really dry which made it break out even more.
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
Don't care for this. Doesn't seem to work. Only thing I do like is it doesn't seem to dry me out as much as some other acne washes but in return it also doesn't usually get off all my makeul
Crystal S.
Works fairly decent definitely leaves you refreshed and clean feeling. Would recommend for others to try out definitely.
Madison W.
Port Orange, FL
I find that it works really well i never have acne and i use it on my face every night.
Liz M.
Love gives your face a fresh feeling all day long it is quite amazing how it works
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how after I rinse my face feels firm and oil free! This is the only face wash I buy!
Heather L.
I love how this face wash makes my face feel! I got it to try something new and saw it was oil free, great buy!
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?