BY CLEARASIL #38 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Julianne G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great, non-drying makeup removing cleanser. Removes even the most stubborn makeup residue and is super gentle.
Heather L.
I love how this face wash makes my face feel! I got it to try something new and saw it was oil free, great buy!
Jocelyn  P.
Anaheim, CA
It does not get rid of my acne because i put this product everyday and twice a day. It makes me grow more acne.
Camryn D.
Charlottesville, VA
Is very cooling it on skin but can dry your skin out. Works better if you leave it on longer and is very light
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK
If you have to do a low end face item this is decent, I stick to my high end more natural products personally.
Shelby S.
Raleigh, NC
Love love love this product, It makes your face feel so so clean! Always use this before I go to bed at night.
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this gentle cleanser. It keeps the acne at bay while moisturizing and helping the skin remain hydrated.
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
Worked good. Felt like it dried out my skin a little in some spots. Stopped using it but still kept it around!
Maleah M.
Massillon, OH
It's great for oily skin. It's a scrub so I only use it once or twice a week. I recommend this product a lot.
Clavonna S.
Albany, GA
Been using for years. Great face soap. This is a great daily face wash. It really helps keep your face clear.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?