Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Deville, LA

This has got to be my most favorite cleanser. You can use daily and makes your skin so soft.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love how after I rinse my face feels firm and oil free! This is the only face wash I buy!
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Waynesfield, OH

Love the scrub. I like the grits, makes it feel like all the pores are getting cleared out.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

This is my go to face wash. I buy 3 or 4 at a time and keep one in each shower at my house.
Juan M.
Juan M.
Harlingen, TX

Use this to wash my face after I get out of work really helps wash away dirt and keep clean
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

Product works really well and leaves my skin looking clear, and feeling soft and refreshed.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

I use this every day it works amazing and it smells pretty nice it's really affordable also
Baheejah H.
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA

Pretty good drug store product. Works well to cleanse and remove excess oils for the price
Rylie  B.
Rylie B.
Dewey, AZ

I love this a lot and definitely recommend it, it actually works in getting rid of my acne
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Prescott , AZ

Really love using this face wash. It cleans my skin so well! It does dry it out sometimes.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now