Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH

Used this all the time one of my favorite brand of face cleaners . I use growing up and still do
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

This is my absolute favorite face wash! It leaves your face feeling clean and it smells amazing!
Denise D.
Denise D.
Schenectady, NY

Love this cleanser. i usually have a hard time finding a face wash i like but this one is great
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Dumas, TX

This is used everyday by my daughter and self. It works amazingly well and is not to expensive.
Carla A.
Carla A.
Jacksonville , Fl

I like it because it cleans my face, but it's not my favorite. It still leaves make up residue.
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, pa

Really sticks to your face but works extremely well and reduces redness and irritation quickly
Eve N.
Eve N.

I used the product daily for over two months but there was no noticeable difference in my skin
Maria F.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA

Good if you have mild breakouts. Smells good. But if you have sensitive skin, this is no good.
Heather W.
Heather W.

Keeps my face acne clear by using his product twice a day and keeping the dirt and oils away.
Rachael i.
Rachael i.

I've had horrible acne for years. This is the only stuff that works on me so I am very loyal!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now