BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Katt C.
This has become my ultimate favorite daily face scrub. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed and honestly it's done wonders for my skin!
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
I love this product one daily face wash and it keeps my pores clean. I've been using it for as long as I can remember!
Kayla P.
This is my absolute favorite face wash! It leaves your face feeling clean and it smells amazing!
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because it makes my face feel clean after use but I have found I can only use it once or twice a week. if I use it more than that I notice I develope dry spots around my nose and chin.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
I admit I'm a little bit of a beauty hoarder. I love having different scents and brands on hand. This is one brand I use all the time and cant get enough of.
Chelsea F.
I've been using this for a while now because the store was out of another brand I use so I decided to try this. It works great at keeping my skin clear. I notice a difference when I stop using it.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS
I used this for about 2 months. It didn't do anything AMAZING but it helped a little bit.
Jenny S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this face wash !! It make my fave feel so clean and refreshed after i use it . It doesn't dry my face out. Make my skin soft and smooth.
Hollie C.
Charlotte, NC
I don't think my face was oily enough for this product. It took too much out of my skin and made it dry. May be better for a person with more oily skin
Ashley L.
Nuevo, CA
Face scrub did a good job of cleaning my face but left it feeling really dry after even when applied lotion.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?