Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Carla A.
Carla A.
Jacksonville , Fl

I like it because it cleans my face, but it's not my favorite. It still leaves make up residue.
Eve N.
Eve N.

I used the product daily for over two months but there was no noticeable difference in my skin
Maria F.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA

Good if you have mild breakouts. Smells good. But if you have sensitive skin, this is no good.
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, pa

Really sticks to your face but works extremely well and reduces redness and irritation quickly
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hingham, MA

Love this product! I could clearly see a difference in my skin after using it for a few days.
Heather W.
Heather W.

Keeps my face acne clear by using his product twice a day and keeping the dirt and oils away.
Rachael i.
Rachael i.

I've had horrible acne for years. This is the only stuff that works on me so I am very loyal!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA

I didn't like this product it gave me more acne and left my face horrible .i stopped using it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Seminary , MS

I love this I just wish it removed mascara easier without scrubbing! Very affordable though!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Deville, LA

This has got to be my most favorite cleanser. You can use daily and makes your skin so soft.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now