2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Tami B.
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
This scrub gets in your pores and really cleans them out. I love that I can just set the bottle in the shower
Mary W.
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA
It worked pretty well but it seemed to dry my skin out more than usual cleansers with the same ingredients.
Gia S.
Gia S.
Schaumburg, IL
My face feels so incredibly clean after scrubbing and moisturizing my face! You can really see a difference after the first use!
Doesn't make skin oily not dry out skin. gets rid of blemishes fast. also smells great and lathers up great
Terri S.
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA
This facial wash works great and rinses easily.
Never leaves your face dry.
Perfect for keeping acne at bay.
Tima A.
Tima A.
Disappointed. I had an amazing experience with clearasil before but this product, while cleaned my face, left it extremely dry.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Works great. Gets the job done. Not much else to say about an acne wash as long as it gets rid of the acne.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Tulare, CA
I like how it feels on my skin when I'm washing my face but I felt it was drying my skin too much for me.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA
I use this in the shower, and I like it,
it's not as good as the clean and clear face wash but,
it is still a good face-wash.
emilie c.
emilie c.
Aberdeen, SD
This face wash really helped get rid of my acne when I was younger but it doesn't do much can for me now
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?