Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

This is my go to face wash. I buy 3 or 4 at a time and keep one in each shower at my house.
Juan M.
Juan M.
Harlingen, TX

Use this to wash my face after I get out of work really helps wash away dirt and keep clean
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Harrison, NJ

Best cleanser of all time! Removes all my makeup and leaves my face feeling squeaky clean!
Rylie  B.
Rylie B.
Dewey, AZ

I love this a lot and definitely recommend it, it actually works in getting rid of my acne
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Prescott , AZ

Really love using this face wash. It cleans my skin so well! It does dry it out sometimes.
Baheejah H.
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA

Pretty good drug store product. Works well to cleanse and remove excess oils for the price
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Henderson, NV

I use this because its oil free and I love it! Always makes my skin feel extremely smooth
Neeice L.
Neeice L.
Panorama City, CA

I love the micro beads that are in it really helps to get that top layer of dead skin off
Dakota G.
Dakota G.

I've tried this stuff, but it made my face really dry which made it break out even more.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This was not a good match for my skin...it dried me out so I could not continue using it
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?